The ignore user button, to me anyway, is...
258   13

a way to hear what we want to hear and not what we need to hear.

If you open your mind and your heart, you'll see what others see.

hugs

<>

If Galileo had posted on the ASMB in his time, he would have been mocked and derided for his beliefs just as he was in real life. The people who use the ignore user button just don't understand that there could be a user out there, probably a member already here actually, who has profound, groundbreaking knowledge that could change the way we look at the world.

His name is Odin

• SwimNinja

Well the user isn't you so there's that.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

(scrambles quickly)

N-n-n-no. Let's not get carried away now. I'm saying there could be a regular member here who really has a lot to say and is working on something that could alter the course of human history.

Glodson

I know I'm a man of the people, but this isn't about me right now. This is about the survival of our boards!

We need to get rid of that ignore user button... It's hampering our efforts to take ASMB to the next level.

• Banned

A godsend? Because it is.

Who knows, Jman. Maybe you could even be the one. Remember that "We've gotta be careful what we wish for (Toonami Related)" thread that I posted when everybody was against you and the other adamant Toonami fans and ended up giving me over one hundred upvotes on many of my posts? Maybe the ASMB community at large shouldn't have written your views off. Maybe you could prove the popular consensus wrong!

• Banned

It really is the best.

• SwimSuperHero

Zenigundam said:

If Galileo had posted on the ASMB in his time, he would have been mocked and derided for his beliefs just as he was in real life. The people who use the ignore user button just don't understand that there could be a user out there, probably a member already here actually, who has profound, groundbreaking knowledge that could change the way we look at the world.

I'm only ignoring two people and I really doubt I'm missing anything from them.
    Especially from the first person I'm ignoring. I don't like toilet humor.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Puppy Power

No one ignores me, so your concern is unfounded.

09/13/03