• Banned

It really is.

Needs work

• Babbling

Agreed.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimComrad

If only the user I want to ignore didn't post in 90% of threads and thus the shitty ignore button makes the threads unreadable.

anime is teh suck

Who is it that you want to ignore, kind friend?

• SwimComrad

You.

anime is teh suck

Completely useless much like most things on here these days

• Banned

It's has its ups and downs...I accidentally blocked someone and even though I hit that button to unblock it keeps them blocked...IM SO SORRY KUDISAI....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Kudasai is a bitch anyway and should be ignored

I just ignore people and don't post in their threads or reply to them if I don't like them, but I guess reading shitposts every day for ten years will do that to a person.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Kudasai is a bitch anyway and should be ignored

Don't say that...I have to quote what you say just to see it :(

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Kudasai makes Rebecca seem likable in comparison

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Kudasai makes Rebecca seem likable in comparison

F**k Rebecca

Who hasn't the way she gets around

• SwimNinja

you have to hit it twice sometimes to get them unignored. I had the same problem.

It would be better if it hid threads made by the ignored person and it didn't darken the whole page when they posted.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Who hasn't the way she gets around

Maaaaaybe I blocked you for a reason

• Banned

Or make it invisible from the main threads page...who the f**k needs to see 18 threads by the person you've ignored

Like I said it needs work

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Like I said it needs work

As do you...point?

Fix it or get rid of it.