4

I should have brought the knife.
2235   61

  • Swimuminati
    8

    I am angry I don't have chaps.

    There is a biker festival downtown. I'm sitting on the stoop waiting for a friend to walk down with, watching the cops and helicopters zip about, lamenting my lack of defense and poor attire.

    Whats a girl to do?
    Get initiated?

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 2

    Only if you wanna be a buffet for about a dozen or so bikers.

    Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them


  • SwimHero
    2

    you could always yell "let go my purse" and kick them in the nuts.

    Janeway Rules!


  • 2

    Firefly24 said:

    Whats a girl to do?

    Watch the series Stanger Things on Netflix it's really good so far


  • Banned
    1

    I thought the knife was to turn your pants into chaps.....I'm f**king lit up right now.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Swimuminati
    0

    distorted_reasoning said:

    you could always yell "let go my purse" and kick them in the nuts.

    Purse?

    They just pick me up by me backpack like I'm their cub.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Whats a girl to do?

    Watching the series Stanger Things on Netflix it's really good so far

    You're a real woman now!

    We can gym together and everything.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    zombified35 said:

    Only if you wanna be a buffet for about a dozen or so bikers.

    I brought back up.

    And by that I mean, the chick I leave behind.

    Ruuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!!

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    The important part is that you tried.

    Gold star.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 1

    Firefly24 said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Whats a girl to do?

    Watching the series Stanger Things on Netflix it's really good so far

    You're a real woman now!

    We can gym together and everything.

    I'm a guy


  • Swimuminati
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Whats a girl to do?

    Watching the series Stanger Things on Netflix it's really good so far

    You're a real woman now!

    We can gym together and everything.

    I'm a guy

    I was confused.

    I mean, whats a girl to do?

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 1

    Firefly24 said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Whats a girl to do?

    Watching the series Stanger Things on Netflix it's really good so far

    You're a real woman now!

    We can gym together and everything.

    I'm a guy

    I was confused.

    I mean, whats a girl to do?

    I meant watch not watching


  • Swimuminati
    1

    Girls like to watch too.....

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 1

    Firefly24 said:

    Girls like to watch too.....

    I feel like you are trying to send some type of signal but for the life me I have no idea what it could be


  • Swimuminati
    0

    I remember the first big brawl I was in at college...my roommate started handing out switch blades to everyone on our side and I had two thoughts 1) f**k that...2) who the f**k owns so many blades


  • Swimuminati
    0

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Girls like to watch too.....

    I feel like you are trying to send some type of signal but for the life me I have no idea what it could be

    Wut?

    Im not as drunk ad you think yoi are.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Mixboy said:

    I remember the first big brawl I was in at college...my roommate started handing out switch blades to everyone on our side and I had two thoughts 1) f**k that...2) who the f**k owns so many blades

    Wekllll, these are hunting knives.... ir I guess maybe a butterfly knife may have been floating around...

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 1

    Firefly24 said:

    JeNewBee said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Girls like to watch too.....

    I feel like you are trying to send some type of signal but for the life me I have no idea what it could be

    Wut?

    Im not as drunk ad you think yoi are.

    Oh okay now your more recent post are starting to make sense


  • Swimuminati
    3

    focus, tell me what you see...

    alt text

    alt text

    alt text

    alt text


  • 1

    Lol! good thinkin' .

    Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them


  • IB Banned
    1

    Omg did you just call it a stoop?

    That's hysterical

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


Log in to reply