4

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 78 Discussion
4987   157

  • Toonami
    4

    Episode 78: "Cell on the Verge of Defeat! Krillin, Destroy Android 18!"

    Recap: Vegeta and Trunks rush off to confront Cell, who is still searching for Android 18. With all the islands except the one the Android are hiding on, Cell's search seems almost over. Vegeta arrives just in time, confident of victory. And rightly so. After revealing his ability to go "Beyond Super Saiyan", he swiftly launches his attack, with Cell neither quick enough to dodge Vegeta's speedy moves nor strong enough to defend against them. The battle becomes more one-sided as time goes on as Cell goes all out while Vegeta still merely toys with his prey. Miraculously, it seems that the threat of Cell has been thwarted.

    No flaming, trolling, spamming, hating, etc.

    Only on @toonami.

    Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.


  • Toonami
    0

    Good job!


  • SwimVIP Banned
    1

    WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

    Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai78F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

    @Toonami

    "Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal


  • Toonami
    1

    Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.


  • Toonami
    0


  • Other Anime
    1

    I'm here. Was watching Akira for a bit. I love the Soundtrack.

    Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.


  • SwimPunk
    1

    time for vegeta to mess it all up.


  • Toonami
    0

    Finally Toonami time! Good evening everyone.

    Time for the Krillin/Android 18 ship to make its next play.


  • Toonami
    0

    the_tick_rules2 said:

    time for vegeta to mess it all up.

    unfortunately


  • Other Anime
    0

    DangerMouseDM said:

    Finally Toonami time! Good evening everyone.

    Time for the Krillin/Android 18 ship to make its next play.

    Yup.

    Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.


  • SwimPunk
    0

    oh that.


  • Toonami
    0

    RECAP BELLS!


  • Toonami
    0

    Here we go!

    Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.


  • SwimPeanut
    1

    Hey, guys!! Let's have a good time tonight!


  • Toonami
    0

    stardust_whispers said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    Finally Toonami time! Good evening everyone.

    Time for the Krillin/Android 18 ship to make its next play.

    Yup.

    Hey :)


  • Other Anime
    0

    DangerMouseDM said:

    stardust_whispers said:

    DangerMouseDM said:

    Finally Toonami time! Good evening everyone.

    Time for the Krillin/Android 18 ship to make its next play.

    Yup.

    Hey :)

    Hey!

    Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.


  • Toonami
    0

    Dragon soul lady time


  • Toonami
    0

    stardust_whispers said:

    I'm here. Was watching Akira for a bit. I love the Soundtrack.

    Great stuff


  • Other Anime
    0

    DangerMouseDM said:

    stardust_whispers said:

    I'm here. Was watching Akira for a bit. I love the Soundtrack.

    Great stuff

    Very much so.

    Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.


  • 0

    Haha the DBZ Kai theme song is so bad.


  • Toonami
    1

    evidently I drew a picture of Vegeta as a Trans man the other day out of boredom

    in other words I drew Vegeta with a vadge


Log in to reply