I hate having to pretend that I care about babies.
469   20

• SwimFan

• Banned

f**k babies

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimPunk Banned

I think you should stop. We're overpopulated. Too much praise for new humans.

• SwimFan

They put you in prison for that.

• Assy McGee Banned

I thought literally, but then I remembered the story about that guy that f**ked infants and made myself sad.

• Banned

how do you get a hundred babies in a bucket?

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

good

• SwimFan

I really should. I'm not good at faking enthusiasm anyway.
    Cringe at the times I had to 'ooh' and 'aahh' over one.

• SwimFan

Jerk off into it?

• Banned

a blender....now how do you get them back out?

• Assy McGee Banned

A straw.

• Banned

chips

• Assy McGee Banned

Hawaiian bread!

• Babbling

I don't mind babies. I can't stand little kids. I have to remind myself that you can't punch them too hard.

• SwimComrad

most people are too stupid to be having kids so it usually just makes me feel bad about life

alt text

• SwimPeanut

I don't hate babies, it's toddlers that I can't stand.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Thunder Goddess

I like kids, especially when I can give them back to their parents. I love it when the grandkids come to visit, and I love it when they go home.I love the time they're here, too, but hey, I raised their mother and her sister - I did my time.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimIcon

seriously

and why do new parents think they deserve a f**king medal or something?

• SwimLegend

I'm not crazy about babies or kids. I love the looks I get when people ask,"Do you want to hold the baby?" And I say " no"

One time my cousin kept insisting so I went to grab the baby by the ankle. She left me alone after that.

Oh bother...

i like my babies.

that is all.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy