what female members are left on?
1932   56

• Banned

explain to me eye shadow....not that i dont occasionally wear it.....but....i never understood the point

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

There are no females on the internet.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPunk Banned

To make your eyes like flowers?

• Banned

thats true....i have this huge dick i like to tuck away

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

my eyes are flowers...

• AdultSwim.Com

i'm a man in a womans body...

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

that sucks

• Assy McGee Banned

Someone call the police.

• AdultSwim.Com

already?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

no. no one needs to do that.

• Swimuminati

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Someone call the police.

why, she's already dead.......I think >.>

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Someone call the police.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• AdultSwim.Com

no actually shes pissed off and picking up all of my messes,

making me get shit done on time, and

watching me like a goddam hawk.

but fantasy is way more fun

• Assy McGee Banned

I was actually thinking of him wearing her like a suit.

• AdultSwim.Com

i assure you its more the ridicule of the former loves and family that left me desolate and without my own kids...

there isnt even a real woman... im trying though, but i think the first thing id ever admit if i wanted to try a relationship again

would be to admit there isnt a such thing as real love... there has to be a much deeper commitment than love.

love is a bullshit emotion and people dont stay together because of it... but the lesser evil is to admit there is no such thing.

i dont even like chicks really... more in meeting lots of people and making tons of friends before anything special

would ever even be possible... but thats even farther from my mind

• SwimSuperHero

I'm female but I don't wear make up.
    However I think most women wear it because they like to look stylish and appear attractive to guys.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Swimuminati

alt text

• SwimSuperHero

Nice pic. Bender is awesome.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• IB Banned

Is that some kind of pokemon?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• SwimNinja

I don't wear it all the time, but eyeshadow is good for expressing my current mood. The blending of different colors is fun, and it's not something that requires a bunch of time to apply.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

To... Shadow your... eyes?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.