The 6am to 7am hour is the one hour in the day that's really tough
713   33

Every once in a blue moon, you get that magnificent summer sunlight, but usually this 6am to 7am hour is still stuck in an identity crisis between dusk and dawn.

Moreover, even if that beautiful sun does come out, the streets are deserted just like in that one British movie with the zombies and the people who board themselves up in that countryside house.

I go to open my books, but I realize that my brain is not functioning at its optimal rate because it's just way too early in the morning.

I turn on the TV and there aren't any good movies on. All we have are infomercials, The Three Stooges, and those awful morning wake-up shows that I just loathe.

Walk into the kitchen and I just don't have the motivation to get on my breakfast game. It's just too early for that.

The 6am to 7am hour can be horrifying. In order to derive pleasure from such a dark and imposing time, one has to manufacture his or her own entertainment. Big Brother wants us to go back to sleep or to allow Good Morning America to brainwash us, but neither of those options is desirable. We have to fight, but the best way to fight is to look within our souls and find out what we really want from this dreaded hour.

• Banned

Still dark as wesley snipes here

You were banned. It fills you with determination

I'm about to hit up Putlocker for Demolition Man or Blade.

• SwimComrad

Same problem here but all I'm going to do is close the drapes, turn over and go back to sleep.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

Good plan. I would do the same if I could, but my body doesn't want to go back to sleep. I just know I'm not gonna let the government trick me into watching Regis & Kelly.

• Banned

That comes on Saturday?

Wait....That still comes on? I thought Micheal Strahan took that over

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Probably not. I make sure to avoid that part of the television spectrum. We're staying in the high 30s and above until at least 11am. I Am Legend 2 starring Zenigundam.

• SwimLegend

I used to love walking the streets at those off hours. I like the sound of my own steps hitting the pavement.

Oh bother...

1pooh4u said:

I used to love walking the streets at those off hours.

Pooh's one tough cookie! You're like Blaze in Streets of Rage.

• SwimParagon

1pooh4u said:

I used to love walking the streets at those off hours. I like the sound of my own steps hitting the pavement.

Clack clack or thump thump?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimLegend

Both but mostly thump thump

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

I'm not really tough, just stupid

Oh bother...

1pooh4u said:

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

I get that exact line all the time.

• SwimParagon

Awh. I was starting to get this image in my head of a stiletto-heeled assassin, stalking her target while singing her favorite song softly to herself. And then.... I realize my imagination is in overdrive here.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

I get that exact line all the time.

It's like we're twinsies! I'm totally seeing us as the twins from the movie Twins starring DeVito and Schwarzaneger.

as you can see I do not know how to spell Arnold's name

Oh bother...

I can't spell his name off hand either. The Eastern European in it is too real.

Awesome! Can I be Arnold?

• SwimLegend

I always wanted to kill a man with a pair of those. Jk jk

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

I can't spell his name off hand either. The Eastern European in it is too real.

Awesome! Can I be Arnold?

Of course you're Arnold. It can't be any other way

Oh bother...

I... like it!

I want a scene like that one in Kindergarten Cop when he crashes that trashy party!

• Banned

Zeni, I showed the girls your videos... they laughed.... they did rip on your gut though... FYI.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimLegend

With you around that's bound to happen

Oh bother...