I hate having to pretend that I don't care about Pokemon Go
632   19

• SwimSuperStar

I so hate waiting on the sidelines to get in the game. At least phone is on it's way.

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

i dont have to pretend im so badass not liking things

if ur reading this ur hot

• Toonami

KnightStar1 said:

I so hate waiting on the sidelines to get in the game. At least phone is on it's way.

I run into people playing it on a daily basis,

what the F**K is happening?, why is it suddenly the 90's again?

I'd give it another try if it were free of glitches, allowed for online battling, and had a plot. Make a Pokemon Go RPG for the 3DS with all of those things and I'll definitely buy it.

• Banned

You shouldn't have to live a lie any longer.

Be open about your Pokexuality.

Your parents will understand some day.

For real lol.

Ya boy KnightStar's about to appear on one of those 60 Minutes interviews and they'll have clips of him saying, "I couldn't keep living a lie..." in the commercials for his episode.

KnightStar1 said:

Server is down anyways

• IB Banned

You are the worst kind of person. You know nothing about anything and those are the most uneducated statements I've ever heard anyone use to judge a video game. You're asking Nintendo to make a portable system that has a data plan.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

I feel you... It's worth the wait. You'll get to enjoy it. You're actually kind of lucky because a lot of us just jumped right in. We didn't get a chance to find out what not to do and what items not to waste .

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

(spits out beer all over his laptop screen)

Thanks for the laugh, Viper. Your posts are always riddled with irony and projection! Pokemon Go for 3DS would be a monster hit because of rich plot and online battling... way better than whatever that cell phone Go thing is.

PAAAAYCE I'M OUTTA HERE!

• IB Banned

Ok well when your $1000 one game playing portable comes out, let us all know how you plan to afford it.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

It would be a slightly different game, genius. They'd make it in the mold of FFIII.

• Banned

TEAM VALOR!!

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• IB Banned

YEAAAAAAAAHHH

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

Bye.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

Pop quiz on how well you know me...what do you think my trainer name is?

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Now I'm leaving. Just couldn't let you get the last word in there. Hahaha can't believe you thought I was talking about transferring the exact game you play on your cell phone onto the 3DS. Of course not. Just rework it into a traditional RPG and it'll be .

• ShoeHands

Gotta catch'em all..

..with fitness.

• Toonami

I'm still on the fence about it. Seems fun and all, but I live out in the middle of nowhere. I installed the game on my tablet last night just to try it out and the only thing anywhere even remotely close to my house is wild Pokemon. Not one PokeStop, gym, or whatever else the game has to offer as far as the eye can see.

If there's ever going to be a chance of me caving and getting a smart phone for this game, it's probably not going to come until they finally roll out a way for us to create places like that from scratch.