Am I the only one that hates frosting?
892   39

• Banned

I can't f**king stand the shit....when I get cakes for my birthday I get the whipped cream topping....not that buttercream diabeetus shit

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimFan

yup

• Banned

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

• SwimParagon

I can enjoy cake frosting in extremely limited doses. Like, not even a full slice. Anything more and my body triggers sugar shakes even if it wasn't really sugary.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

‎I went to college and got a degree in advanced pastry techniques....that shit just makes me f**king sick

• SwimParagon

I read that as "advanced pasty techniques" at first...

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

‎Gotta cover dem nips

• SwimComrad

Same here. I can't take icing unless it's a thin layer.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

‎Yeah....like on a Christmas cookie cutout

• ShoeHands

• Babbling

You are not alone. Frosting is meh.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

‎I want pie

• Banned

‎Dude I scooped out the cake and rolled the frosting up and it's like half a f**king pound of frosting on one tiny slice

• Thunder Goddess

Butter cream, I like, but I understand why some people wouldn't.

Cream cheese frosting - now that's a whole different situation. There is no dessert item in this world or the next that cannot be improved by the addition of cream cheese frosting.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Assy McGee Banned

Bottle Caps.

• ShoeHands

Everybody wants pie. It's like water, air, pie.

• Thunder Goddess

That's more a snack item than a dessert. Like, when was the last time you had dinner with somebody over, say 21 or 22, and they pulled out a pack of bottle caps for dessert?

• Assy McGee Banned

I ordered Bottle Caps for dessert just last night.

They were frosted.

• Thunder Goddess

• Assy McGee Banned

Yes.