Should Beavis and Butthead return as Live Action?
210   6

• SwimVIP

• Banned

Nope....When they returned to TV a few years back it flopped because besideoldheads like myself, the new generation of p****es didn't find them funny....They want Tim and Eric, or some other generic grossout cowpie.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Mobile Suit Gundam

I think Beavis and Butt-Head would have done fine if they didn't try to revive it on MTV; that was a dumb move. And actually, it did great in the ratings at first, but the last few episodes aired in December and that was a bit of a problem. But then again, they also tried to make it an animation block with another show whose name I forget.

As for a Live-Action Beavis and Butt-Head? I'm really not sure if that will work. Remember the Uncle Ruckus movie? Me neither.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• SwimVIP

ALchemist81 said:

I think Beavis and Butt-Head would have done fine if they didn't try to revive it on MTV; that was a dumb move. And actually, it did great in the ratings at first, but the last few episodes aired in December and that was a bit of a problem. But then again, they also tried to make it an animation block with another show whose name I forget.

As for a Live-Action Beavis and Butt-Head? I'm really not sure if that will work. Remember the Uncle Ruckus movie? Me neither.

Where My Dogs At?

• Babbling

Yeah, MTV was the wrong venue. The reason B&B worked in the first place was that they ripped on the stuff MTV was showing. By the revival, MTV had become eMpTyV. Judge would have been better served with finding something else for B&B to attack, though I'm not sure what would work - Movies? Movie Trailers? Infomercials? Maybe a World's Dumbest type show or tearing up Youtube posts?

The more I think about it, Youtube vids might have worked.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

tsar4 said:

The more I think about it, Youtube vids might have worked.

You may be right

You were banned. It fills you with determination