Tell me if you can get this jam out of your head
191   9

• Special Snowflake

It was played on the radio yesterday as an entry for a contest to see who gets to open a festival for Bush, Chevelle, & Ludacris.

I have not been able to get the f**king thing out of my head since & had to google the full thing today.

I mean, if you think it sucks right off the bat, ignore that impulse & keep listening. Just let the whatever it is take root in your eardrums.

http://www.nervedjsmixtapes.com/singles/ImSorry-362060.htm

• Assy McGee Banned

I'll listen and give an opinion, but first I'm posting this because it will never leave my head for the rest of my life. Just the refrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zrOoRfMVOE

• Assy McGee Banned

Yeah, this is totally forgettable to me. The beat is nothing, there's little supporting it, and it's the same 40 seconds of refrain, 10 seconds of rap, more refrain.

• Special Snowflake

Eh, those are forgettable. They're just jokes.

• Assy McGee Banned

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON YOUR ASSHOLE!

MY DICK'S ALL SHITTY.

MY DICK'S ALL SHITTY FROM ROCK N' ROLL.

Although "We built this city" is kind of unforgettable for me.

• Special Snowflake

Did I say they're just bad jokes?

I think I left that part out.

• Assy McGee Banned

That's what makes it unforgettable.

• Check It Out!

why are Bush and Chevelle playing with Ludacris? And that song was awful. More generic commercial rap with no heart.

• Special Snowflake

Chocolate_Soda said:

why are Bush and Chevelle playing with Ludacris? And that song was awful. More generic commercial rap with no heart.

It's more that Ludacris is playing with them & because it's a festival. Bush & Chevelle are the headliners.

And that's what made this one so memorable. They were playing through a lot of unmemorable rock bands that they were saying were varying levels of good, (most of them were, but most of them weren't very original sounding) then they had these 2 rap groups, who also both sucked, but they had to put one through to the next round because of the way the contest was set up.

I think it just got addictive because it's horribleness is at least justified. I mean it doesn't really sound that different than half of what you'd hear if you turn on a rap station.