YouTube Pranksters
245   15

Do you guys ever watch prank videos on YouTube? I found some of them to be pretty funny, but I'm realizing that a lot of the well-known pranksters are running out of material. For example, Vitaly's (VitalyzdTV or sumtin) newest video came up on my YT homepage because I had been searching for prank vids and I just didn't find his newest video all that funny. It was crude (not offensive though) and just lacking any direction.

Opinions on these YT pranksters? Sometimes funny or too much time on their hands?

• IB

Youtube Pranksters are awful.

Just awful.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

Yeah lol. I guess I found them funny at first because I was thinking to myself, "I can't believe they really went out in public and had the audacity to do this stuff!".

• Swimuminati

LMAO!!

The guy at 1:25 was on his karate game!

• Swimuminati

This is part 2....one guy uses his girl as a shield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmAPR76dbkQ

I'll have to watch this one. Hold on.

I liked when Fousey did that "This is my machine" (or sumtin like that) prank a few years ago, but it was kinda mean when he did it to the one nerdy kid with the glasses. Hopefully he apologized to him because that could have wrecked his self-confidence. I liked the last clip of that video when the one tough guy wanted to "step outside" with him. Haha gonna have to watch that again after I finish watching this one.

• Swimuminati

Yeah, I remember that one...that was hilarious...he apologized to all those guys

LMAO!!!! Those guys at 1:45 just jumped him basically!

• Swimuminati

I'm actually surprised more of that didn't happen...that one guy was pissed

Fousey is pretty well-built, but even so I think a lot of them contemplated brawling with him, but they weren't 100% sure they'd win and it could be life or death with a guy crazy enough to dress up as a Mortal Kombat character on an elevator.

• Swimuminati

do you remember the pizza delivery prank?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-azbLmDTik

• Swimuminati

I saw no sign that any of them except the asian guy contemplated it...they were shitting themselves

Haha no I haven't seen this one. I'll have to check it out after I get some Chinese food lol.

• SwimNerd