Describe Your Perfect Day (Weather)
309   12

45 degrees, overcast (such that the sky is a soft gray and cloudless) but 0% chance of precipitation, slight breeze

I love those days. Can you picture one of them?

Also I have a favorite sunny day, but I want to see if I have a soulmate on here who'll post the exact same favorite day as my favorite sunny day, so it'll remain a mystery for now.

I liked snowy days better as a kid.

• IB

Balloon blizzard is best weather.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• SwimComrad

65 degrees, slight breeze. A few clouds.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimNinja

Any day when I don't melt going outside.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Special Snowflake

70 degrees, moderate humidity, partly cloudy

Memento Mori

• SwimStar

0 degrees. overcast with 110% chance of precipitation and a -10 wind chill.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

45 degrees, overcast (such that the sky is a soft gray and cloudless) but 0% chance of precipitation, slight breeze

I love those days. Can you picture one of them?

Also I have a favorite sunny day, but I want to see if I have a soulmate on here who'll post the exact same favorite day as my favorite sunny day, so it'll remain a mystery for now.

Meteor Shower.

QE, you're describing weather patterns. I want you to tell us (chuckles) your perfect day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-GV46SUcWs

• SwimStar

my favorite day is when it's snowing, man.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimElder

60 degrees with rain starting around noon progressing to thunderstorms over night

Wind 5mph North