ASMBers who can't fight
278   14

the power of love, happiness, and spirituality will post in this thread and join me during my "chug and chill" session.

All you've gotta do is:

1. Grab a beer from my fridge
    2. Crash on my big couch
    3. Crack the beer open
    4. Chug
    5. Chill

I'm probably not going to my friend's party tonight since he didn't tell me about it until this morning, so let's chug and chill in the meantime!

• Banned

You.

alt text

Reading Comp fail, Jman.

• Banned

I know you aren't talking about me.. I f**king swing and hit shit.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimComrad

That's what has to happen. I'll pass and stay sobber.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

"Chug and Chill", bro.

• Helper

No way.

I don't trust the ecosystem your couch might be harboring.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Oh don't be silly. There's an invention called the paper towel that I make superb use of!

• SwimComrad

Zenigundam said:

Oh don't be silly. There's an invention called the paper towel that I make superb use of!

I tell you one thing, you must have a strong chin.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimNinja

I don't drink

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Remind me to dig through your post history later on tonight.

• Banned

alt text

POOP

Language.