Throwing a Mod Appreciation Night Party at my House!
152   9

Share all of your favorite memories and mod moments in this thread! A shoutout to the straws who stir the ASMB sangria! Woot! Woot! Woot! Hooray!

https://youtu.be/ejGlYQzIWR4

• Banned

alt text

POOP

This party is too intense!!!

(Blows party whistle)

• Thunder Goddess

Oh, come on! It's dark out! How am I supposed to find a dead hooker at this hour? I won't be able to see the trash bag!

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

No worries. It's a BYOB type event. The mods are probably out at the ASMB Country Club in Maui once again surrounded by hot, blonde models, while drinking beer on the golf course.

I don't expect to see them for at least four days, so we can give them their presents when they come back.

Right now... It's time to get !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thunder Goddess

Oh, thank you! First thing in the morning, I'll head for the thruway and see what I can find. And the health department just shut down my cousin's restaurant - maybe he'll let me use their commercial oven , since there won't be anybody eating there for a while.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Hmmm maybe we need something to kickstart this party to the next level!

I'll share my favorite mod memory!!

It was that day I got my original Zenigundam username back in January 2010 after four years of trolling, identity crises, sexual frustration, teenage angst, and dejection!

Thank you forever, mods!!!

• Banned

I really love it when they delete threads they don't like. The mods are awesome!

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

(Party music stops and everybody in the room glares at you)

How dare you lampoon the mighty power-bearing overlords of the #1 message board in the entire universe?!