he knocked him out and threw a poke ball at him
1144   26

• Swimuminati

Michael Page just won by knock out. As soon as he knocked out Santos, he ran over to his corner who gave him a red pokemon themed hat and a poke ball. He put the hat on and rolled the poke ball at Santos' prone body.

Funny and disrespectful at the same time

alt text

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

Michael Page just won by knock out. As soon as he knocked out Santos, he ran over to his corner who gave him a red pokemon themed hat and a poke ball. He put the hat on and through the poke ball at Santos' prone body.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!!!!!, WHY IS IT SUDDENLY THE 90'S AGAIN!?!

• Swimuminati

idk...I just don't know

• Banned

‎That is pretty funny

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimPunk Banned

How monumentally retarded

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

idk...I just don't know

the way things are going it wouldn't shock me if the next Pokemon movie gets a theatrical relese and a burger king toy deal

• Toonami

p00fy said:

How monumentally retarded

this is insane, pokemon Go comes out and people in their 30's are suddenly acting like 7 year olds talking about pokemon in public, I ran into a person talking about pokemon go on the bus like it was normal

• Toonami

You have caught man with broken orbital in need of facial reconstructive surgery

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimSuperHero

What's wrong with people in their 30's talking about Pokemon?
    I'm in my 30's and I have several Pokemon threads here. I didn't start liking Pokemon games until the year X and Y
    came out.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Toonami

blueraven1999 said:

I'm in my 30's and I have several Pokemon threads here. I didn't start liking Pokemon games until the year X and Y
    came out.

I suppose theres nothing inherently wrong with it

but apparently people playing Pokemon Go while driving is a thing, and enough of a problem that people are making warning signs telling people not to "pokemon go and Drive"

also whenever I mention Pokemon people gang up on me so why should I let anyone else talk about it?

• ShoeHands

Thats actually really really funny

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Oh come on, you gotta show the whole video for the full lulz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU6CvPRl2Hw

We have officially gone full circle on the Poke craze and it's freaking me out.

• Toonami

JMan1333 said:

Oh come on, you gotta show the whole video for the full lulz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU6CvPRl2Hw

We have officially gone full circle on the Poke craze and it's freaking me out.

with all the other insane shit happening this year this is actually the LEAST bizzare thing happening tbh

• Swimuminati

And after all the laughter there is the man on the floor to think about...

Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos suffered a fractured skull and is at risk of dying from complications due to brain swelling...

https://www.gofundme.com/CyborgBellatorMMA

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

blueraven1999 said:

came out.

but apparently people playing Pokemon Go while driving is a thing, and enough of a problem that people are making warning signs telling people not to "pokemon go and Drive"

also whenever I mention Pokemon people gang up on me so why should I let anyone else talk about it?

Well for starters you cant actually stop people talking about it because its both impossible and a violation of the first amendment. All you can do is get angry.

But I sympathize with you. It's just a matter of nerdy/geeky things having become cool and socially acceptable over the last 5 years or so. It's frustrating that I was made fun of and bullied for liking this shit when I was a kid and now its everywhere, but what is there to do? C'est la vie, Mochi.

• SwimSuperHero

mochi said:

blueraven1999 said:

came out.

Texting and driving is also stupid but that doesn't stop people from having cell phones.
    I've never ganged up on you for talking about pokemon. I sometimes reply to your Pokemon posts.
    Just not all the time since you're a dubbie and I prefer subbed anime.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• King Of the Hill Banned

mochi said:

Mixboy said:

Michael Page just won by knock out. As soon as he knocked out Santos, he ran over to his corner who gave him a red pokemon themed hat and a poke ball. He put the hat on and through the poke ball at Santos' prone body.

It is 2019916, the TPP is the new NAFTA, and all of our third-favorite sodas are somehow coming back. Oh, what a world.

Also, humanity is still literate.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• IB

tight as fvck I have to give it to him is that UFC..

or what..

whatevah..

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

Mixboy said:

Mochi, you need to realize that our generation is just a bunch of overgrown children lol We never let go of our love for sugary cereals, cartoons, video games, toys, comics, staying up past our bedtimes, and being terrible at interpersonal relationships.