I think I seriously fucked up my back
211   15

• Banned

‎My new manager is a bitch...I told her I had degenerative disks...but she's like "oh that's ok, help me move this 150 lb cabinet for no f**king reason"

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Sounds more like you're her bitch if she is making you blow your back out.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

Workmans comp silly

• ShoeHands

You're an adult now. Broken back is rite of passage for getting older.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

‎This is true

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

‎I refuse to be a leach on the system

• Toonami

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

‎My new manager is a bitch...I told her I had degenerative disks...but she's like "oh that's ok, help me move this 150 lb cabinet for no f**king reason"

My mom has been subject to the same thing several times (she has MS, but her b**** of a co-worker doesn't seem to care).

Gonna tell you exactly what I keep telling her: If you've already explained your situation and they refuse to listen, learn to say "no". Doesn't matter how anyone thinks it makes you sound, it's still more reasonable than some a****** refusing to acknowledge the fact that someone has an issue with their physical health and shouldn't be doing heavy lifting like that. If they have the nerve to threaten retaliating (punishment at work, or worse, firing you), lawyer up.

• Banned

‎I called the corporate hotline and issued a report with the threat of lawsuit...I'm kinda excited to see what's gonna happen

• Toonami

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

‎I refuse to be a leach on the system

Faking an injury to get workman's comp? THAT would be leeching off the system. Actually being injured and getting it? That's not leeching, that's the system paying you what you're owed.

When one person's careless actions result in the injury of another person, compensation is due. That's the entire reason for why workman's comp exists.

• Toonami

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

‎I called the corporate hotline and issued a report with the threat of lawsuit...I'm kinda excited to see what's gonna happen

Sounds good!

• Banned

‎I dunno I just feel like I can tough it out...i always have extra tramidol so I'm not completely f**ked

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Dont wanna leech
    Do wanna snitch

• Banned

‎I'm down for getting assholes fired...drawing the line in the sand

• ShoeHands

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

‎I dunno I just feel like I can tough it out...i always have extra tramidol so I'm not completely f**ked

Do not do this. Toughing out an injury will make it worse.

Source: have toughed-out injury that got worse.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

‎It's ok I'll be fine...I have a doc appointment next week and a spinal adjustment soon after...