Worst thing you've ever eaten
1563   47

• Banned

‎Caviar on a slice of watermelon

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Paneer. It's this Indian cheese that made me want to puke! I was crying tears of intolerable pain as I forced it down so as not to offend the hosts of the East Asian law school event I ate it at.

Second worst- the specialty pizza at Blaze that comes with the Gorgonzola cheese. YUCK!

• SwimNinja

Chicken hearts, I'm pretty sure I was a unwitting participant in a satanic ritual.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB

my mothers meatloaf :|

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

‎Yeah that just seems nasty

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

‎Aww I've always loved my mothers meatloaf

• IB

my mom is a terrible cook... she ruined my childhood tastebuds

Established October 30, 2004

• Toonami

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

‎Caviar on a slice of watermelon

yeah that sounds pretty horrible

as for me?.....Takuan pickles

• SwimNinja

A hot dog with some kind of pineapple sauce that was such a horrible flavor combination that I immediately spit it out.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

sahockeygrl15 said:

she ruined my childhood

‎That's all I saw

• ShoeHands

Stinkfruit. It's godawful and I damn near threw up. Only "food" to make me even close to that without being tainted.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

‎Like durian?

• SwimStar

this weird japanese food that my uncle brought me one day, it was like an outer layer of some weird film and inside was cabbage or something. it was really gross but i ate it anyway cause i felt bad just throwing it away.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimElder

I don't know much about sushi.

I got something utterly disgusting from this sushi thing at this little market that was part of the dorm. It was this rice thing, but it was wrapped in this sickeningly sweet light brown wrap thing. Thought it would be crunchy or something like a spring roll, but it was soft and sweet. Sweet and rice DO NOT go together.

• ShoeHands

Maybe? I was told the name "stinkfruit". I still have traumatic memories of that taste...

On a more mundane note, I put hot sauce on ice cream once. That was a dumb college mistake.

• Banned

‎No no you need the good stuff

• Banned

‎Good god why?

• ShoeHands

"dumb college mistake"

I was going through a "hot sauce on ALL the things" phase.

• Banned

‎There is a fine line....like...I say that I could eat buffalo wing sauce on anything but I don't do it

• Banned

‎Were you high?

• ShoeHands

No I was not high. Never touched the stuff.