i forgot to take my shoes off when i walked in and tracked red clay all over my carpet
454   21

• IB

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• IB

yup and i did leave, count how many posts i've had before that thread and after. i'll wait

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

Eh could be worse.

If the number isn't zero, it sort of defeats the purpose of leaving, no?

If you just stopped posting without making a show of it, you wouldn't open yourself up to scrutiny.

Thought you rage quit this place, not saying you should or anything.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• IB

well would you look at that then, i lied. sue me

• Helper

I thought you left the Boards?

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Super Nerd of the Year

Time to burn down ur house and start all over again

You wouldn't be the first to rage quit and come back

alt text

Sure, why not. I've always wanted to meet Judge Judy.

• IB

tracking red clay with my shoes brought me back to life. AND I HAVE TO PAY $200 TO GET IT CLEANED NOW. WHY DID I DO THIS

• IB

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU

• IB

• IB

• Beast Master

I'm glad you came back. ^_^

y u ruinin yer new hause?

Aye swimae.

• IB

apparently. i just had the movers fix the walls and now i HAVE TO FIX THE DAMN CARPETS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

• Beast Master

Makes it feel more like home if ya invest in it at least...

Aye swimae.

• Babbling

Naraku4656 said:

well would you look at that then, i lied. sue me

I wouldn't have even remembered that you rage quit if they didn't remind me. It's ok though. You can't leave even if you wanted to.

HA HA HA HA

It's great when you enjoy things.