Where is Phillies?
297   11

Haven't seen him blowing this place up lately....

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• IB

i am Phillies

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimNinja

His waifu threw him out.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Naraku4656 said:

i am Phillies

I always had a hunch....

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• IB

He moved out of his mom's house, got a job, a girlfriend, and spends his weekends mentoring a troubled youth.

V4vuckU said:

He moved out of his mom's house, got a job, a girlfriend, and spends his weekends mentoring a troubled youth.

He's more likely to be heavyweight champion.

• IB

scope85 said:

V4vuckU said:

He's more likely to be heavyweight champion.

That's mean. He could tots do those things. He hasn't and doesn't want to, but he could.

Maybe he got arrested.

It's great when you enjoy things.

Good point. I was thinking about him the other day.

• SwimNinja

For violating pillows?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Being treated for Zika

You were banned. It fills you with determination