5th member of the 6,000 post club
205   12

Normally I'd be bouncing off walls and flexing, but all the alcohol I drank today got me tired.

• SwimNinja

This is why you should of gone to the party.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

PrincessUnikitty said:

This is why you should of gone to the party.

(cringes)

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Ah what would the grandkids rather hear about? The night I joined the 6,000 post club or the night I went to a wild party and did crazy stuff?

They will probably be too busy being whipped with a belt like their father before them.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Haha oh no I'm totally against corporal punishment.

Oh sorry had you confused for Adrian Peterson.

Guess we do have a lot in common.

alt text

• Other Anime

Zenigundam said:

Normally I'd be bouncing off walls and flexing, but all the alcohol I drank today got me tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVibtTjReu4

• King Of the Hill Banned

No.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!