I wanna get a tally
4056   93

• Banned

Simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you think Zeni is a problem?

Me: nope.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Manowarrior

His spamming got to me at first, but I got used to it.

One correlation I've made is, it seems since zeni's thread count went sky high, TiC's went to pretty much 0.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

I think people waste inordinate amounts of time discussing him. That's what I think.

• ShoeHands

I wanna get a sandwich.

• Banned

Pretty sure he's (tic) that Lannister dude, but people just stopped paying attention to him.

Any time a thread like this goes up, he's getting the attention he craves.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• SwimStar

His shtick got old to me years ago, so I generally ignore him. Sometimes I post in his threads to be a dick, but I don't actually care about him one way or the other.

I am, however, 100% certain that he's going to commit a mass shooting one day.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Swimuminati

No.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

His alts are though

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Puppy Power

No

09/13/03

• Banned

empty_cookie_jar said:

Any time a thread like this goes up, he's getting the attention he craves.

That's fine, I don't mind giving him attention....I also give him most of his upvotes....What's your point.

• Banned

Skiles said:

I expect that more from a habitual cynic like yourself....Not someone as jovial and laid back as Zeni....Why would he shoot anything up.....Dude is happy as a clam.

• Manowarrior

CyberBully360 said:

Skiles said:

I expect that more from a habitual cynic like yourself....Not someone as jovial and laid back as Zeni....Why would he shoot anything up.....Dude is happy as a clam.

You've seen what he says he posts to the girls he talks to on OkCupid, right?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

CyberBully360 said:

Skiles said:

You've seen what he says he posts to the girls he talks to on OkCupid, right?

That's the joke.....I swear, it's like you people can't tell fiction from nonfiction.

never have

My point is lost on you.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• SwimStar

CyberBully360 said:

Skiles said:

Trust me when I tell you, Zeni fits the mass murderer bill perfectly. Too perfectly.

• SwimComrad

F**k no

alt text

• Banned

empty_cookie_jar said:

My point is lost on you.

No you just didn't have one.....Most likely you replied to me without comprehending the OP and thought I had a problem with zeni......You then proceeded to put your foot in your mouth and now, in order to save face, you act as if what you said was over my head.

This would work on you garden variety shitposters, but manipulation is kinda my thing.....You can't fool me like that.

• Banned

Ok Kojack.

• SwimStar

CyberBully360 said:

Ok Kojack.

Research any mass murderer in history, certainly in America, and you'll know that they think VERY highly of themselves, despite being jilted by society. That leads to resentment, which ultimately leads to violence against people who he feels harmed him, or perhaps people that he perceives to be similar.

In short, to respond to your initial analysis of me... People with my brain type tend to kill themselves. Whereas people with Zeni's brain tend to kill others.

Don't bother responding, because I am correct.