Yay anxiety
438   19

• Check It Out!

How can i be so f**ked in the head that just lying in bed with the thought of going to sleep gives me butterflies and a sense of dread

• IB

That happens to me alot.

whatevah..

• SwimComrad

Xanax fixes it

for me anyway

alt text

• IB

@STAR_WOLF I wish I had some.

whatevah..

• SwimComrad

I get it prescription because I was having panic attacks daily

alt text

• IB

make me panic and send me to the doctor plz.

whatevah..

• Babbling

I make you anxious don't I. You don't know when I'm going to do that thing that I do.

• SwimComrad

It has to be for no reason or a reason exists but throws you into an irrational panic vs handling it normally though

alt text

• IB

I could probably get any drug known to man being a vet..

but I don't even go to the doctor when I almost break my

f****n ankle.

whatevah..

• Babbling

You're such a manly man. You don't need no drugs.

• SwimComrad

I almost outright broke my left wrist once in an accident. I also f**ked up a foot pretty bad the other day.

The former is permanently f**ked. The latter idk yet.
    go to a doctor so this doesn't happen to you. I already have arthritis and I'm not even in my mid-20s yet

alt text

• IB

I should go to the doctor. Don't be like me.

whatevah..

• IB

My ankle still gives out.. but I started skateboarding at

a street league inspired park a week or two after I

tore it up so.. All things considered it's doing quite well.

whatevah..

• Banned

Star_Wolf said:

I get it prescription because I was having panic attacks daily

I sometimes wish my psych would prescribe me some type of benzo.

I have really bad panic attacks quite frequently...

Most doctors nowdays seem to be opposed to putting anyone on benzos due to the rise of addiction issues.

• SwimComrad

Yeah, I had to be on an SSRI for like a year that was supposed to help with both depression and anxiety, both of which are apparently separate issues feeding each other as opposed to a ton of people where one is the result of the other, and after it was obviously not helping I got Xanax and Wellbutrin.

I kind of understand the concern with addiction, but some of us legitimately need benzos and they shouldn't be outright opposed. Hesitant, sure.

alt text

• Thunder Goddess

Yeah - I was really worried about the whole addiction thing when I started on Ativan, and my shrink was like "So you get addicted. You'll be addicted and functioning. You may not be addicted now, but you're not functioning, either." Sounds harsh, but he was right. And I've been lucky in that, outside of the occasional crisis, I take it so seldom that I haven't developed a tolerance, much less an addiction. Still, it's good to know I've got it when I need it.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimComrad

what he said to you is actually my exact opinion on it, for myself at least.
    It's dirt cheap and I would rather get extra for dirt cheap prices if I need to because addiction than have panic attacks daily.

Also yeah, just having it feels nice because you know you can take it if you feel the need to and ease tension/worry/etc.

alt text

• Banned

I think it is safe to assume that everyone on these boards, including the mods, have some varying degree of an anxiety disorder.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Other Anime

I get that and panic attacks in the car. Have yet to find a cure aside from desensitization.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!