4

The new Dragon Ball Super arc kinda sucks so far
284   9

  • Banned
    1

    Also why is future Trunks hair blue but present Trunks hair purple?


  • Toonami
    1

    Threnodic said:

    Also why is future Trunks hair blue but present Trunks hair purple?

    Same reason Neo-Queen Serenity's hair keeps changing back and forth between white and Blonde in Sailor Moon Crystal, Toei sucks at memory and Animation


  • SwimNinja
    1

    And why does evil goku have to be refereed to as black huh?

    Actually I'm just playing, I've only seen clips on youtube.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • Babbling
    0

    Um his hair also turns blonde.

    Just super sayin


  • SwimDandy
    0

    Actually, that's all on Toriyama himself. He just kinda forgot Trunks.


  • 1

    The more and more I see of DB Super, the less and less I want to see any of it.

    It's great when you enjoy things.


  • Toonami
    0

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    And why does evil goku have to be refereed to as black huh?

    Actually I'm just playing, I've only seen clips on youtube.

    to be fair Chibiusa's evil form in Sailor moon was named "Black lady"

    her english dub name was "wicked" lady


  • Toonami
    0

    Soy_Bomb said:

    Actually, that's all on Toriyama himself. He just kinda forgot Trunks.

    he also turned a 40 year old woman into a little girl to be Trunks' love intrest


  • Toonami
    0

    empty_cookie_jar said:

    The more and more I see of DB Super, the less and less I want to see any of it.

    same


Log in to reply