To people who still take the garbage I post here or on FB as how I ACTUALLY feel.
586   26

• SwimStar

You're an idiot.

And your lack of a sense of humor just proves how much better than you I am.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimPunk Banned

Everything you post on here and on Facebook reflects how you actually feel. This I'm 100% certain of. May all who see this post agree with me wholeheartedly!

• Banned

‎I removed myself from facebook and stopped appearing in groups...I'm just sick of the petty bullshit

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNerd

Dude, Gundam's right. You mean what you say and you say what you mean. Whether on here or on Facebook (where I am quite disturbed by your incessant status updates!).

Every Zeni hater who finds out theyre outnumbered and triggered:

http://i.imgur.com/n8umjWj.png

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimPeanut

Bro, you're not fooling anybody, bro.

• SwimPeanut

According to my calculations, your true feelings can be found both on here and on FB.

• SwimStar

THoward said:

Dude, Gundam's right. You mean what you say and you say what you mean. Whether on here or on Facebook (where I am quite disturbed by your incessant status updates!).

Not true at all. I'm not exclusively a troll, mind you. But trust and believe, if I'm disagreeing with someone about something, it's because I actively decided to disagree with them for fun. Which is why I'm such a cocky dick about presenting that opinion.

I'm not saying that doesn't make me an asshole, because it totally does. But I just want people to understand that I'm a disingenuous asshole.

Skiles said:

...proves how much better than you I am.

Oh my gawd that is like such a turnoff.

• SwimStar

wintaker said:

Skiles said:

...proves how much better than you I am.

Oh my gawd that is like such a turnoff.

One of my turnoffs is inability to understand irony in a cartoon message board thread.

Your loss, toots.

• SwimStar

I'm not gonna back down from saying I dislike Zeni. I think he's a creep.

You're getting so defensive because you're lying to yourself. Zen and the others are right.

• SwimPeanut

You're neurotic, but in a creepy way.

• SwimNerd

Just be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

• SwimStar

If I've never learned anything in life, it's that generally speaking, I'm probably right and other people are wrong. I don't think anyone can deny that.

Haha looks like a lot of people are denying that if this thread is any indication.

• SwimStar

Pennylovin said:

I'm the weirdo psychopath every woman wants...

... to get a restraining order on.

Skiles said:

Pennylovin said:

I'm the weirdo psychopath every woman wants...

... to get a restraining order on.

The first thing you've been right about in a very long time!

• SwimStar

Zenigundam said:

Haha looks like a lot of people are denying that if this thread is any indication.

But they're wrong.

An opinion is one thing, but I'm just correct.

Zenigundam said:

Yeah man.
    Its plain to see where the general consensus is on here.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.