For all you Hillary supporters who think Donald Trump is racist...
644   13

• Banned

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Nyaa or Nothing

http://www.snopes.com/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton/ - unproven

As for the Robert Byrd thing?

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

While it's true he once was invloved with the KKK, he renounced it and even the NAACP praised him for his effort's in the Civil Acts Right when he passed away.

So yeah, get your facts straight.

My problem with Drumpf ( #makedonaldDrumpfagain ) Isn't really that he's racist ( cause let's face it , it's an act to garner votes from ahem "heritage not hate " crowd. ) My problem with Drumpf is that he's probably gonna morally and literally bankrupt this country with his inane polices.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimParagon

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimVIP

Trump is planning to separate whites from blacks, punish women for getting abortions and eradicate the Muslims.

Seems like reason enough not to vote for him to me.

• Toonami

Hillary is just as evil as Trump but she's less likely to get the country nuked or attempt a full scale Genocide like Trump is

so I'm voting for her purely out of realism

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

I'm voting for Al Gore again.

Someday he'll get enough votes.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

What she does under the sheets is her business.

• Banned

Jules-A-Rama said:

Trump is planning to separate whites from blacks, punish women for getting abortions and eradicate the Muslims.

Seems like reason enough not to vote for him to me.

I can't tell if you're joking or if you're completely serious.

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

Oh no , shes serious

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Check It Out!

mochi said:

Hillary is just as evil as Trump but she's less likely to get the country nuked or attempt a full scale Genocide like Trump is

so I'm voting for her purely out of realism

Clinton is buddies with the middle east. Namely Saudi Arabia - you know, the country responsible for flying two planes into the WTC? Oh she's chummy as f**k with them. Not to mention she committed f**kING TREASON. She poses more a threat to our nation than Trump's inept ass ever could.

• Banned

I like the part where you claims she's received 20 million from the KKK while the article you posted say 20k

You'll get that FOX news correspondent position yet.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

While I do think Donald Trump has major flaws, and is at sometimes wrong because of the tactics he's using to get elected. I think it is pretty obvious that he really doesn't give a shit about Minority issues... it's a non-issue with him while he is making it look like it is an issue. His answers to everything relating to black/white hate and lgbt issues among other things are very weak in nature.

That is a far cry from the majority stance of the Republican party, which to this day is filled with subversive racism and homophobia.

That said, I think Hillary is far worse... she has been in power in some form or another for 2 decades, and she wants another decade as president now. She's got nothing to point to as a massive success or selling point for her. She strings people along with her typical "protection for the minorities, little people, and working class" when she could not give less of a shit. She is so two faced and crooked its not even funny, just like all the other morally bankrupt dynasty politicians in this country.

They are given to a sense of self entitlement that is quite frankly disgusting on so many levels.