Back from the hospital
94   7

Had to drive my mom to the ER because she was experiencing really bad pains in her back teeth, forget what those are called. I had a ton to drink beforehand and fell asleep in the ER because it took like an hour and change.

Anyway, I'm awake and ready to go! What's been going on today?

• SwimNinja

Wouldn't that be a dentist kind of thing not a ER kind of thing? Also hope she feels better, and stop driving drunk.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Thunder Goddess

I would drive myself if I were having a stroke and had already lost the use of my entire right side before I'd get in a car with you. I would just feel safer.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Same old shit in the same old toilet

• Thunder Goddess

Meh, better there than on the floor.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

"Your mother's back teeth hurt because I was violating her mouth-hole with my enormous manhood, which pressed her teeth uncomfortably into their sockets with each joyful thrust," is what I would say if I wanted to be lewd about this like Ludicrous.

sigh

But oh well.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

I'm about to pass out right now. I see all the replies, but I can't muster the energy to address them.

Goooooooooooodnight.