Have to cut the lawn tomorrow...
216   14

I've never done it before in my life, but I think it has to be simple. I'm thinking I just hit the power button and then go up and down and turn it off. Shouldn't be too hard.

• IB

I need a lawn mower..

whatevah..

I'm planning to do it over multiple days if it gets too hard. As soon as I get tired, I'm calling it a day and coming back to it the next day. I'm too young to damage my body like that.

• Banned

Dude... you need to be a man.

Huh???

• SwimParagon

Aughhhhh.... push mower? Fill it up with gas, prime it {should have instructions on the side next to a little squishy button that primes the engine with gas}, pull the startup cord until it starts, THEN you push it up and down until the lawn is mowed. Have your parents show you how to do it. And please for the love of your manliness do it in one go. In the morning. When it's still cool.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Yep! Push mower.
    Ah I guess there were some extra steps in there, huh? I hope the gas doesn't explode or anything.

You so smart! (hugs)

Just hire a landscaper. Phillies needs work to support his waifu

I would, but maybe it's time to show some initiative...

• SwimParagon

The gas won't explode. -eye roll- just... do it. Think of it as a rite of passage into adulthood or something idk.

Lol all right. I trust you!

I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. I'm just a kid trying to figure the world out.

• SwimParagon

I'll make a man out of you yet...

• Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

I'll make a man out of you yet...

That's hawt.