Oh

• Swimuminati

life's rough

• Banned

Mixboy said:

life's rough

Yeah... like wtf.

• Banned

Men have an instinctive sense for when their tree's already been peed on. These paltry v****a dentures aren't going to fool anybody.

My mind's not working. What does this thread mean again?

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Men have an instinctive sense for when their tree's already been peed on. These paltry v****a dentures aren't going to fool anybody.

lmao.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

When you f**k a girl's puss for the first time she has a piece inside of it that breaks... it's called the hymen. It bleeds usually and is tactile to the male... it's where the phrase deflowering comes from.

• SwimVIP

I doubt that an artificial cooze wall is enough to convince a man that his woman has never been in the sack before.

• Swimuminati

so... like... a lack of hymen isn't exactly a sign of having been penetrated before. isn't this common knowledge? seems like a faulty sign to rely on for determining ones virginity.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPunk Banned

Firefly24 said:

so... like... a lack of hymen isn't exactly a sign of having been penetrated before. isn't this common knowledge? seems like a faulty sign to rely on for determining ones virginity.

Yea that's true but men are retarded

• Banned

Dude, men have a right to your virginity!

• SwimParagon

Zenigundam said:

Virginity is a stupidly big deal to Muslims. If a woman loses her virginity before she's married, she's to be shamed and... really REALLY bad stuff. Oh, and virgins can have a broken hymen - tampons, which are freaking used to keep from making a mess during that time of the month, can damage it. Which means... it's not even a good indicator of virginity.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Being in a water skiing accident is good enough reason to want to stone them to death.

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

I'm slow. :(

Also, they're part of today's lucky 10,000! \o/

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Zenigundam said:

Virginity is a stupidly big deal to Muslims. If a woman loses her virginity before she's married, she's to be shamed and... really REALLY bad stuff. Oh, and virgins can have a broken hymen - tampons, which are freaking used to keep from making a mess during that time of the month, can damage it. Which means... it's not even a good indicator of virginity.

Virgins are important enough that they are promised to men in heaven apparently.

• Banned

SandStone said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Zenigundam said:

Virgins are important enough that they are promised to men in heaven apparently.

The way you know the tomato soup has been waiting for you undisturbed is when you peel that cold, gelatinous skin off of the top of it.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

SandStone said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Zenigundam said:

The way you know the tomato soup has been waiting for you undisturbed is when you peel that cold, gelatinous skin off of the top of it.

OMFG.... if I wasn't gay before I sure as hell am now.... :(

• Swimuminati

p00fy said:

Firefly24 said:

i know. the one i lost my virginity to ridiculed me privately and publicly for being a liar and a w***e because when i first slept with him i did not have one.

good times.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

p00fy said:

Firefly24 said:

i know. the one i lost my virginity to ridiculed me privately and publicly for being a liar and a w***e because when i first slept with him i did not have one.

good times.

Man, guys need to chill out and just be happy they are getting inside a girl's pouch. =/

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

p00fy said:

Firefly24 said:

good times.

He sort of had a point. How can you return your purchase if you don't get a receipt?