some guy my hawt little cousin plays with
139   9

• AdultSwim.Com

just showed up here and i had to explain life to him

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

The title of this thread is naughty sounding.

• Banned

Did you f**k his butt?

• AdultSwim.Com

no. he isnt good looking anyway

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

mumbojummie13 said:

no. he isnt good looking anyway

Damn... that's too bad.

• SwimNinja

I find it disturbing you think your cousin is hawt

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• AdultSwim.Com

PrincessUnikitty said:

I find it disturbing you think your cousin is hawt

why? we're like 25% the same person....

• SwimNinja

I mean it's not as creepy as finding a sibling or parent hawt but still kind of creepy, and the "little" part makes it more so since I don't know in what context you mean little. When I say little insert relative I normally mean a kid.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• AdultSwim.Com

clap clap clap

thats what makes it a good joke, genius