"It" being remade... new clown looks oh so creepy. Dx
223   9

• Banned

• Banned

That is the original one, you have to scroll down to see the new one.

Haha the new Pennywise does look pretty scary. I think what makes the old one scary is the make-up and the whole thing about him coming from ~one hundred years ago and such.

Too bad the clown doesn't play a really prominent role in the 2nd half of the book/movie.

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

Haha the new Pennywise does look pretty scary. I think what makes the old one scary is the make-up and the whole thing about him coming from ~one hundred years ago and such.

Too bad the clown doesn't play a really prominent role in the 2nd half of the book/movie.

What the hell are you talking about Zeni? Pennywise is the villain throughout the whole thing.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Yeah but he's not intimidating in the 2nd half because he can't kill the adults as a clown and they're not nearly as powerless against him as they are as twelve year olds.

• Swimuminati

I'M NOT OPENING THAT!!!

no sir, not a chance

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Other Anime

I like what they're doing with it where the clown looks really creepy and they're focusing more on the fact that the clown was just a form Pennywise took to make himself look more appealing to victims so it explains why they hired a younger actor as opposed to a creepy old guy.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

I feel like they went a little too hard for the "scary clown" look.

The original Pennywise was had a more subtle look and of course it helps that Tim Curry is a consummate professional and added a lot to the character.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Beast Master

Meh.

Aye swimae.