So i guess animals are humans in oregon now?
1310   38

• Check It Out!

Welp so much for me wanting to move there. F**king madness. Those people are mentally ill.

Details?

Is bestiality legal there now, or something?

Or did they just give animals the same intrinsic "rights" as humans?

So now if I put my cat in a kennel to take it to the vet, I'm committing an animal rights violation?

It's great when you enjoy things.

• SwimParagon

You misspelled "California" right?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• ShoeHands

I'm mentally ill. And, also an animal.

• Banned

Wtf are you going off about?

• SwimNinja

So maybe some more info?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimLegend

What man? my cat is as important as you

Oh bother...

Sometimes humans is animals with donkey drangus

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Huh human? My feline is worthy of just as much consideration as you are.

• ShoeHands

Weve known this for a while

Its actually illegal to pump your own gas there to. You have to have someone pump for you

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimNinja

OK looked it up, basically the can now charge for each animal victim in a animal abuse case instead of lumping them all together. And cops don't need warrants to intervene and save animals in danger anymore.

I wouldn't really say that puts animals on par with humans.

Also yeah the not being able to pump your own gas thing is true.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Special Snowflake

PrincessUnikitty said:

OK looked it up, basically the can now charge for each animal victim in a animal abuse case instead of lumping them all together. And cops don't need warrants to intervene and save animals in danger anymore.

I wouldn't really say that puts animals on par with humans.

Also yeah the not being able to pump your own gas thing is true.

Oh, I thought maybe he was talking about where that zoo cut that lion's tail off. Cuz that really kinda sucked since keeping animals is what the friggin zoo's there for.

But this really sucks for the people.

• SwimHero

whats so bad about giving animal some rights?

Janeway Rules!

• Check It Out!

Nope. Thats oregon.

• Check It Out!

Im a non-binary shitsexual shit-fluid shitkin. Respect my shitnouns.

• Check It Out!

A man is just your average guy, usually has a beepis

• Check It Out!

Giving animals animal rights is one thing. Giving them human rights is another.

• Swimuminati

Chocolate_Soda said:

Giving animals animal rights is one thing. Giving them human rights is another.

In the future, when our first bear president is elected, they will look at such ignorant remarks as these and say, "we've come a long way...mmhmm..."

• SwimLegend

That's what I said but in English

Oh bother...

not being able to pump your own gas

Remind me to never move to Oregon or New Jersey.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• SwimNinja

I wasn't old enough to drive when I moved out of Oregon. But it never seemed like that much of an inconvenience. And it creates jobs and shit.