(''>_>'').....soooo
368   12

• Toonami

I just found a rather well thought out post pointing out that the author of Attack on Titan is a Neo-Nazi(or whatever the japanese equivalent of one is)

funnily the same was apperently true of the director of Haruhi Suzumiya....which is part of why that series Popularity died out(that and it was moe-shit)

• Swimuminati

run that by me one more time o.O

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

run that by me one more time o.O

apperently the walls are meant to symbolize the anti-war policy japan currently lives under

long story short he thinks Japan should restart WW2....and the reason all the characters are white and have Germanic names is a reflection of that

also apperently Dot Pixis is based on a Japanese War Criminal named Akiyama Yoshifuru

• ShoeHands

Funnily, I don't care.

• Banned

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Other Anime

Explains why Annie is given a bigger nose and is treated terribly

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Haruhi is still pretty popular....Disappearance is widely regarded as one of the best anime films.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• IB

whatevah..

• IB

oh it's you mochi.. sup.

whatevah..

• Toonami

scope85 said:

Haruhi is still pretty popular....Disappearance is widely regarded as one of the best anime films.

I think that was done by a different director

I think the aformentioned nazi director was let go after he insisted they film one episode 8 times(infinite 8)

• Banned

Hail! (✿◠‿◠)づ

http://i.imgur.com/MWgMBMj.jpg

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

I guess having the city dwellers be Asian while getting attacked by Western monsters would be too on the nose...