do you think terrorists will bother targeting the olympics...
387   16

body parts washing up on the volleyball beech...
    the rowing teams will literally be rowing through sewage...1.7 million times safety levels...
    the bike tracks are collapsing killing people...
    twenty thousand government soldiers are being sent to support the police who can't control crime...
    the paralympic teams are already being mugged at gunpoint...
    the underground public transportation hasn't been tested...probably collapse without help...
    baby mutating mosquito virus...

terrorists...probably won't bother...

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Assy McGee Banned

Almost everyone in the world just wants to be an asshole.

How did I get here?

• Check It Out!

Next Olympics should be held in a junkyard. Or a rehab clinic. Either is an improvement on Brazil.

• Other Anime

There'd be no point if all ISIS has to do is claim responsibility for Brazilian street crime, the zika virus, and Rio's deteriorating infrastructure, and everyone will believe them.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimPeanut

And Li'll Slugger strikes the star hurdles champion.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• King Of the Hill Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

Next Olympics should be held in a junkyard. Or a rehab clinic. Either is an improvement on Brazil.

Actually, after Trump wins the election and causes the apocalypse, the next Olympics will be held in a desolate field in the middle of nowhere for the prize of "Supreme God Emperor of Planet Earth". The main event will be a Mad Max-style demolition derby.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Check It Out!

if anyone causes the apocalypse, you think its going to be Trump? Really? You don't think it's going to be the religious zealots that are blowing people up all over Europe, and lashing their women for the infraction of operating motor vehicles? Okay, you have fun with that idea.

• ShoeHands

Brazil is doing its best to make it so dangerous down there that even the terrorists dont want to try to go down there.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Brazil should just burn itself to the ground and get it over with.

POOP

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

They kind of say the same thing about us..... and their womenz are nice to play with.....

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Sawdamizer said:

FieryDoom said:

They kind of say the same thing about us..... and their womenz are nice to play with.....

Yeah, why not. Maybe then people would appreciate what we have/had.

Seriously, shit here isn't perfect, but at least it's not Brazil/Mexico/Middle East.

POOP

Ummmm I don't see why not. They blew up a bomb at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, destroyed the World Trade Center, and terrorized the Boston Marathon. I wouldn't put it past them to challenge America once again.

• Helper

Zenigundam said:

Ummmm I don't see why not. They blew up a bomb at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, destroyed the World Trade Center, and terrorized the Boston Marathon. I wouldn't put it past them to challenge America once again.

Atlanta is in the US, the World Trade Center is the US, and Boston is US.

The only point to attack in Brazil is for the world stage it would offer them automatically. That American tourists and athletes might be caught up in things would merely be a bonus to them.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Chocolate_Soda said:

they were actually in pretty good shape when they won rights to host the olympics...the problem is that the olympics committee never admited a change needs to be made since the country fell apart...

Master-Debater131 said:

Brazil is doing its best to make it so dangerous down there that even the terrorists dont want to try to go down there.

I'm actually curious if the poor they purged in order to make room to build the olympic buildings don't start some kind of trouble...
    they already live in the street because they took their homes, so I wonder if they'll start showing up in the new subway...assuming it's running...or crashing the gates and stealing seats in the audience...