• Special Snowflake

(facepalm)

• Special Snowflake

That was you bolting out of that car.

• SwimLegend

Wow

Oh bother...

• Special Snowflake

Submit to the grandmaster Japanese plan, you stupid gaijin.

Memento Mori

• Banned

Everyone in that video is a massive fig newton

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Special Snowflake

1pooh4u said:

Wow

I wonder how many of those empty cars were jacked by people "looking for pokemons". >.>

• Special Snowflake

CyberBully360 said:

Everyone in that video is a massive fig newton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQx17ziiSiE

• SwimLegend

greedy_respawned said:

1pooh4u said:

Wow

I wonder how many of those empty cars were jacked by people "looking for pokemons". >.>

All of them, most likely....damn, I guess my brother wasn't kidding when he told me every other person
    was playing Pokemon Go in Central Park

Oh bother...

• Special Snowflake

Are these Pokemon like a limited time offer or something when someone finds one?

What explanation is there for acting like this?

• SwimLegend

I don't think it's a limited time offer but some Pokemon might be rarer than other ones
    but that's still no excuse for that

Oh bother...

i dl'd the game for marketing use at the bar (haha douchebag), and i've only played it enough to get some screencaps. but from what i've seen, it appears as though a pokeman will spawn at the same location on the world map for all players, for a limited amount of time before it disappears. multiple players can capture it though; it doesn't disappear for everyone else when someone catches it. it could be different for rare ones, i don't know.

• SwimLegend

you're not a d-bag, that's smart. I heard you can request online to have your business double
    as a poke stop.....so what did you do, use lures?

Oh bother...

i actually got the bar added as a pokestop back in 2013/14, as well as several other nearby landmarks, buildings, and churches. pokestops and gyms are actually seeded from things called portals in niantic's last AR game, ingress. if people wondered how the game got the images added to the pokestops, it's from portal submissions in ingress. some of my pics of portals are actually being used in pokemon at pokestops.

portal submission in ingress ended in 2015, which was about the time this pokemon game entered serious production. the submission process would take anywhere from a couple weeks up to several months, depending on submission backlog and geographic region. i would guess that people trying to get their place of business added to pokemon could expect similar wait times.

• Special Snowflake

1pooh4u said:

I heard you can request online to have your business double
    as a poke stop.....

Having your business ransacked & other customers hospitalized sounds like an absolutely horrible idea. >.>

• Special Snowflake

You know, only like .01% of the people that I've seen playing this are kids.

WTF is up that?

my guess? kids don't want to get out and play a game. they'd prefer to sit on their high-metabolism asses because they don't need the exercise. adults do need the exercise, and this "time to move" game + nostalgia factor is all it takes. i played ingress religiously for about 2 years, and it's pretty much the same game as pokemon, only with a different-looking interface and gameplay. the mechanics are all the same though, and there were very few kids playing that game as well. mostly adults / gamer nerds.

• SwimLegend

I'm sure the wait is long but if you buy a bunch of lures, which local business owners have been doing, they're
    seeing an increase in business cuz people sit down and get pizza or coffee and catch the mons lured to the busines

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

greedy_respawned said:

1pooh4u said:

as a poke stop.....

Having your business ransacked & other customers hospitalized sounds like an absolutely horrible idea. >.>

There are normal people playing this game too, it's a good risk

Oh bother...

• Special Snowflake

"Don't need the exercise"

😅

• Special Snowflake

1pooh4u said:

greedy_respawned said:

1pooh4u said:

as a poke stop.....

There are normal people playing this game too, it's a good risk

How do you win if you don't dedicate your heart & soul to it?