Don't worry, no one is coming for your guns!
1289   46

• IB

We are simply going to ban semi-automatic center fires!
    That's only 3/4 of the market!

Oh also, remember those "high capacity" magazines we said you can grandfather in because you purchased them before the ban? Well, we lied and you have to turn them in or destroy them! Yay retroactive laws!

These laws will surely stop gun violence!

:| :| :| :|

• SwimPunk Banned

We're going to be able to print whatever we want in like 10-20 years anyway

• IB

Yeah once metal 3d printing becomes viable.
    In the mean time I'll just be making my "evil semi autos" in my garage.

Next step is getting the hell out of Commiefornia

• SwimPunk Banned

Polymers

• Pokemon Master

guns are dumb

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Pokemon Master

pokemon > guns

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• ShoeHands

p00fy said:

We're going to be able to print whatever we want in like 10-20 years anyway

You already can 3d Print the same guns that they are trying to ban.

The parts are pretty easy to buy online to make it work just as good as a standard gun.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimElder

Not surprised in the slightest...

• IB

• IB

p00fy said:

Polymers

Polymers are nice but don't last as long as metal.
    But still they do beat a blank

• Special Snowflake

All of that's legal to carry around in the street in Cleveland.

But not tennis balls. Those are dangerous.

• Other Anime

To my god-given right to skeet shoot with military-grade weapons

alt text

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB

Lol if the civilian models were military grade with that kind of military budget, then we are wasting some serious money on our military.

Blink89 said:

Lol if the civilian models were military grade with that kind of military budget, then we are wasting some serious money on our military.

You say that as if we aren't.

Eh don't have an opinion on it. I'd never use one though. Real life isn't like an action movie where you can go into full vigilante mode and take care of business. There's these things such as forensic investigations, interrogations, and litigation that can take a long time and a lot of money out of your wallet should you try to channel your inner Seagal.

• Swimuminati

ATTENTION ASMBERS!

WHEN THE POKEMON GO ZOMBIES ATTACK, EVERYONE GO TO BLINK'S HOUSE....HE HAS GUNS AND WILL, I'M SURE, OFFER US HIS PROTECTION!!!

• Banned

We already can. CNC machines are getting smaller and more affordable. Combine that with a lathe and you can make anything you want.

• Banned

"Military grade"

I have tons of "military grade" weapons that actually killed people... from WWII. I bet you believe everything you hear on CNN and that the Assault Rifle 15 shoots 30 caliber magazine clips per second.

• IB

naraku360 said:

Blink89 said:

You say that as if we aren't.

Nah definitely are but the civilians models would be seriously under-powered for their operations.

• IB

Zenigundam said:

Eh don't have an opinion on it. I'd never use one though. Real life isn't like an action movie where you can go into full vigilante mode and take care of business. There's these things such as forensic investigations, interrogations, and litigation that can take a long time and a lot of money out of your wallet should you try to channel your inner Seagal.

Meh, its not even about any of that.
    Its simply the fact that I am being made into a criminal because of ignorant law makers.
    Literally none of the laws passed is going to prevent gun violence in any way shape or form. All its doing is punishing law abiding citizens.

Or forcing us out of the state because if we stay we are felons.

• IB

Mixboy said:

ATTENTION ASMBERS!

WHEN THE POKEMON GO ZOMBIES ATTACK, EVERYONE GO TO BLINK'S HOUSE....HE HAS GUNS AND WILL, I'M SURE, OFFER US HIS PROTECTION!!!

Hahaha at least for most of you peoples anyways :P