Toonami Marathon Stream information you probably didn't know you needed to know...
134   3

• Mobile Suit Gundam

For the past several months, I had been watching the Toonami Marathon Stream on Sundays and very early Monday mornings, and I knew that there was a point at which the stream changes from Toonami to the weekly show marathon, but I had not yet discovered at which point it was.

Well, wonder no more, because that point appears to be 7 AM/6 AM Central, which means the last time Toonami streams in its entirety the day after it airs most likely begins between 1 AM and 3 AM on Sunday night/Monday morning.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

Thanks for figuring that out AL. I've often wondered exactly when they switch over.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

You're welcome. I kinda trashed my Monday in the process, but whatever.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!