Michelle obama has two ivy league degrees how in the fuck is ivana more successful
1288   33

• Banned

Wow people can say the dumbest shit on this board

Success is relative and often times arbitrary. We need to enjoy life for what it is.

• Helper

Mail order bride who married into money is apparently better than someone who has a brain.

Until the plastic starts to melt and she gets traded in for a newer mail order bride.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

• Thunder Goddess

it's not the degrees, it's what you do with them.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimNinja

She's white.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

SHOTS!!!

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

She's white.

White trash.

• Thunder Goddess

Well, besides being married to (and divorced) from the Donald, Ivana's been a model, she's written 2 romance novels and a self-help guide, she's created fashion lines and perfumes and designed jewelry, and held an executive position at the Plaza Hotel in NYC.

Now, what has Michelle done, besides stay married to Barak?

• SwimParagon

mthor said:

Well, besides being married to (and divorced) from the Donald, she's been a model, she's written 2 romance novels and a self-help guide, she's created fashion lines and perfumes and designed jewlery, and held an executive position at the Plaza Hotel in NYC.

But that's the role the patriarchy wants for her! She couldn't have possibly chosen that path for herself!

{On a serious note, what's her self-help guide about?}

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Thunder Goddess

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mthor said:

Well, besides being married to (and divorced) from the Donald, she's been a model, she's written 2 romance novels and a self-help guide, she's created fashion lines and perfumes and designed jewlery, and held an executive position at the Plaza Hotel in NYC.

But that's the role the patriarchy wants for her! She couldn't have possibly chosen that path for herself!

It's for women in the process of getting a divorce (from the woman who took Donald for $20 milliion when he was almost bankrupt ). Ivana is a force to be reckoned with.

• SwimLegend

mthor said:

Well, besides being married to (and divorced) from the Donald, she's been a model, she's written 2 romance novels and a self-help guide, she's created fashion lines and perfumes, and held an executive position at the Plaza Hotel in NYC.

Can't tell if sarcastic....?

09/13/03

• Thunder Goddess

She did have positions at some of Trump's holdings, but I think the Plaza was not one of them - I don't know, I stopped keeping track of that man's real estate decades ago.

• Banned

Melanie....sorry...cant keep track of the hookers.

• SwimParagon

mthor said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mthor said:

It's for women in the process of getting a divorce (from the woman who took Donald for $20 milliion when he was almost bankrupt ). Ivana is a force to be reckoned with.

Holy shit. I... I'm just gonna slow clap now.

-does so-

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Thunder Goddess

scoobdog said:

mthor said:

Well, besides being married to (and divorced) from the Donald, she's been a model, she's written 2 romance novels and a self-help guide, she's created fashion lines and perfumes, and held an executive position at the Plaza Hotel in NYC.

mehumerwhahuh? Did something just happen here? And sarcasm? It is no more sarcastic than any of my questions ever are.

• Banned

She only got into those schools because affirmative action pushed out some more deserving lily white child to make room for her angerfro 'tude.

• SwimLegend

mthor said:

scoobdog said:

mthor said:

mehumerwhahuh? Did something just happen here? And sarcasm? It is no more sarcastic than any of my questions ever are.

Just asking. I wasn't sure if you were being serious with that response.

09/13/03

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

E_NAD said:

She only got into those schools because affirmative action pushed out some more deserving lily white child to make room for her angerfro 'tude.

You get a 9/10 because you didn't call her "Moochelle."

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

E_NAD said:

You get a 9/10 because you didn't call her "Moochelle."

I never even considered it, but thank you for placing that in my head forever.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Thank @Jingai, it's actually his pet term.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.