Now I see the problem with the ignore function
216   7

• Nyaa or Nothing

All because I blocked packard and I can't even read that Olympics thread. I don't really want to unblock him just so I can read it. I think I can manage it somehow if I turn my phone screen brightness up.

• SwimNinja

Yeah darkening the whole thread sucks, it also doesn't hide threads they make from the main page.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

That's a glaring design flaw that should be addressed, but, knowing the development team around these parts the way I think I do, it will probably stay broken forever.

I guess I'll just have to not give the trolls and mental rejects attention like I usually do.

It's great when you enjoy things.

It's completely useless just the mods and admins

• SwimSuperHero

You could always temporarily unblock him to read the thread and block him again after you read it.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

It doesn't bother me too much....Usually when I click a thread and it goes dark I just think if the subject is even worth bothering to read......Or I just lok for posts from the people I find interesting and just ski everyone else.

More time than not it's that damned Westpark alt that's the culprit because the other 3 people I have blocked don't really post often any more, but they are still so terrible I don't want to take a chance.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Other Anime

The worst is going on a phone or tablet trying to read MajinMayhem's dark red text in a thread where I ignored someone.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!