I think I'm calling in tomorrow
144   11

• Banned

Cause I hate my new boss

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Wouldn't that be calling out?

• Special Snowflake

I dare you to give that reason for calling in too.

Memento Mori

• Banned

You don't know me...but if you did...it wouldn't be the first time I used that excuse

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Swimuminati

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

You don't know me...but if you did...it wouldn't be the first time I used that excuse

If he knew you, somehow, reality would shift so it wouldn't be the first time you used that excuse???

wow

• Banned

I had a verbal fight with a store manager once...I called her rude and disrespectful...I told her that when she is pissy just once to anyone in the store that we all talk about it and avoid her like plague...then I called in the next day telling her "I'm still upset from yesterday and I don't feel it would be a good working environment, so I'm using PTO today"....then hung up

• Swimuminati

you're not tough at all....just a whiny little brat like the rest of us....

one of us, one of us, one of us

• SwimHero

do it!

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Mk

• SwimPunk Banned

Do it stay home show us your boobs

• Banned

Don't you have your own boobs to play with?...and no I'm not trashy