YOu ever have that kind of coworker
1100   16

• SwimComrad

who is just full on brain damaged? I mean they just act like they're going to get a visit by John Cena and the Make a Wish Foundation tomorrow. I have far too many coworkers like that.

Give me yuor rum.

• Swimuminati

alt text

• SwimComrad

Love Office Space.

I work in a warehouse. And I work with absolute morons.

Give me yuor rum.

• IB

No :o

• Swimuminati

I've come to the conclusion that if you find yourself working at a place where you don't run into any morons, that's because you are the moron of that place....there are no moron free work places...just take solace in the fact that you aren't the one

• SwimStar

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

Yeah... I think everyone has one of those.

• SwimComrad

Every person in a position of management will get promoted based on how well they do the job they currently do, not how well they'd do the new job. So at a certain point, every ob in management will be held by someone who literally can't perform the job. This is called the Peter Principle.

Also, I work for UPS, where sorting things properly is part of the job. Otherwise shit will be late. If certain packages aren't out by 8:30 (which is little more than halfway through the shift), then they're gonna be late. One of those packages I got today. It was going to f**king Ireland. I don't deal with stuff that's international, or that needs to get on an airplane. Yet, there it was. My building is old, it isn't an automatic sort like the newer buildings.

Give me yuor rum.

• SwimComrad

That is amazing.

Give me yuor rum.

• Assy McGee Banned

Not currently. I've got a know-it-all that hands out poor advice about certain things. They certainly aren't dumb but they don't know as much as they think.

• IB

everytime I see that dude I just think of Early Edition or mainly band of Brothers, Lt. Nixon

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• SwimComrad

Just call them an idiot and see what happens.

Give me yuor rum.

• Assy McGee Banned

You ever know any white women that see black guys exclusively? Yeah, not doing that. They all have the same attitude.

• SwimComrad

You mean like @stillme? Or what username is she now?

Give me yuor rum.

I'm always nice to him just in case he snaps.

Nope, never had a coworker like this.

• Banned

alt text

POOP