before long football will be down to two plays that use your feet
590   11

• Helper

They should use a foot for a ball

Sparta league

What the hell is that behind you

there was a video game called mutant league football where you just killed everyone on the other team if possible...
    we should switch to that...

• Mobile Suit Gundam

How in the hell are kickoffs so damn dangerous? Taking kickoffs out of the game eliminates one of the most exciting aspects of the game! What IS dangerous is not having the "halo infraction" penalty!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

I don't understand how them thinking about replacing kickoffs with punts is safer...

• Assy McGee Banned

Everyone has time to get up to full speed leading to intense collisions. I gave up on college football when I saw a penalty called on a blindside block. A defender was chasing a receiver and someone ran alongside him and gave him a shoulder check to knock him out of bounds. Blindside block.

Anyway, I think it's more about the people that don't touch the ball than the ones that do. Football has been getting nerfed so hard it saddens me.

• SwimLegend

Soon football will be no contact and flags only

Oh bother...

• Banned

Soon you will only be allowed to kick the ball and run around after it. The goal will be a huge net you have to get the ball into.

POOP

FieryDoom said:

Soon you will only be allowed to kick the ball and run around after it. The goal will be a huge net you have to get the ball into.

soccer w/ upper body tackles...

• Check It Out!

pretty soon athletes will be making millions of dollars to just stand around on a field for 60 minutes

• Check It Out!

shaking hands and giving each other compliments and then everyone wins the superbowl at the end of the season