You ever have such great dreams you actually look forward to waking up
465   6

• Banned

Then you wake up and its like oh this shit again

I dreamt i had a white gold blackberry ..white with gold lettering. It was hot. And i had nothing but f**kbois and nudes on it.

I dreamt i mastered teleportation and teleported to a sports event right after two terror attacks and the crowd had run aftrr and was holding two guys down and i was asking what happened totally not caring about blowing my cover and exposing the fact i just got there.

I teleported back home to see my dad had someone over and they baked cookies totally ignoring the floating raspberry, cherry, peach jello and whipped cream i made. I was mad.

Then i woke up and realized i didn't have a cool blackberry, i cant teleport, and my dad is dead.

• Banned

You showed up in one of my dreams last night.....you were living here and you made sure we couldn't do it because you put your daughters bed in my room right next to mine.

Then I had a dream I was in college and it had a grocery store and Poussey was there.......I know that was because someone left OiTNB on last night.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Yes

• Banned

i've had such great dreams that i've wanted to not wake up.

POOP

• SwimSage Banned

It seemed like my dream yesterday might have been pretty cool but it's fuzzy now. Whatever it was I would've preferred I not wake up.

• Banned

here we go, that's what your post reminded me of:
    alt text

POOP