apparently i had a fight with evilserge
663   18

• Banned

and he got banned. i have zero recollection of this fight. early dementia setting in! WHOOP!

• SwimNinja

Keep on fighting. Your threads are reliable for getting folks banned and making me the last one standing.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Sorce said:

Keep on fighting. Your threads are reliable for getting folks banned and making me the last one standing.

i guess i am fighting so much it induces a comatose state in which i have no recollection. its automatic now.

• Banned

Fuggz got the power supreme.....She getting other people banned for the shit SHE said.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimDandy Banned

There was no fight. You give yourself too much credit.

I just burned you so good, mods had to stop me by force.

Oops

• Banned

EviIsergE said:

There was no fight. You give yourself too much credit.

I just burned you so good, mods had to stop me by force.

well i dont remember it so i guess i was burned so bad i forgot to have my feelings hurt.

• SwimNinja

I saw that in the Hey Mod thread. Random bans from half reading posts will just drive more posters away.

• Banned

It's f**ked up because Luuv is so dedicated to mods never being wrong that he's taking a huge hit in integrity defending the bullshit ban when EVERYONE saw what really happened.

• Banned

When the hell did Luuv have integrity?

POOP

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

It's f**ked up because Luuv is so dedicated to mods never being wrong that he's taking a huge hit in integrity defending the bullshit ban when EVERYONE saw what really happened.

What really happened?

• Banned

You called her a c**t and somehow that led to her getting banned.

Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of other instances of her trying to bait you into trolling like in your "Buddy doesn't have time for me" thread where she just out of nowhere comes in and posts the tiny violin gif.....So she's not innocent, but she never called you a c**t and that's what she got banned for.

• SwimNinja

fugginlove said:

CyberBully360 said:

What really happened?

She got banned for quoting you calling her a c**t because a mod thought she was actually calling you a c**t. And now the banning mod is saying she called you a c**t in another post even though no one saw that, but Luuv said even without that ghost post, banning Majin was still okay because more bullshit.

• Banned

Sorce said:

fugginlove said:

CyberBully360 said:

What really happened?

She got banned for quoting you calling her a c**t because a mod thought she was actually calling you a c**t. And now the banning mod is saying she called you a c**t in another post even though no one saw that, but Luuv said even without that ghost post, banning Majin was still okay because more bullshit.

Well I've been saying for awhile now that the mods are idiots but if I'm banned no one wants to listen to me. Should have examined my complaints and forced competency from the mods but no you ignore me now they are dumber than ever.

• Banned

W.....wut?

• SwimNinja

Me or Fuggs?

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

W.....wut?

They've been banning me for just defending myself and refusing to give me explanations all year. Now look what it's come to.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

You called her a c**t and somehow that led to her getting banned.

Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of other instances of her trying to bait you into trolling like in your "Buddy doesn't have time for me" thread where she just out of nowhere comes in and posts the tiny violin gif.....So she's not innocent, but she never called you a c**t and that's what she got banned for.

That's technically not trolling.

POOP

• Banned

I was wondering what fuggz was talking about me examining complaints and whatnot.