My Top 5 Toonami shows
2314   64

1. G Gundam
    2. Attack on Titan
    3. Robotech
    4. Hellsing Ultimate
    5. Voltron

Hey, bro, I'm just being honest. Now maybe if Toonami would get some series other than "Tenchi Muyo: GXP, Gundam: IBO, and Dimension W", I wouldn't have to pull up old ass cartoons that I saw in elementary school!!

Sorry, dude, I can't get on board with Toonami. I'm still mad what they did to Yu Yu Hakusho. Should have left it on Adult Swim. Great job, morons!!!!

• Check It Out!

whats toonami

FMA:B, Paranoia Agent, and Wolf's Rain were all better than all the ones on list that I've seen.

I guess 2 of those were AS, though....

F**k Toonami.

I picked 5 anime and western cartoons.

Cowboy Bebop
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Justice League/Unlimited
    Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team
    Outlaw Star
    Samurai Jack
    Thundercats(original and reboot)

Didn't they only show like an episode or two of Robotech on some giant robot night or something?

No Robotech was on Toonami every day way back when. Think back to when Cartoon Network played Scooby Doo and forty year old Hanna Barbers cartoons all day long

I think I missed that one, looks like it aired before DBZ according to Wikipedia. And I think DBZ Namek saga was when I started watching Toonami.

Hmmm it was a really long time ago.

• Check It Out!

my top 5 toonami shows

1. Dragonball Z
    2. Ronin Warriors
    3. Gundam Wing
    4. Reboot
    5. The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest

• SwimSage Banned

I used to watch Kid's WB and FOX over Cartoon Network for a time so that was probably how I missed it.

• Check It Out!

Kids' WB was the shiiiiit

• SwimSage Banned

Oh yeah

Batman/Superman, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, etc

• Banned

Here are my top 5 Toonami shows:

• Check It Out!

good times, man

• SwimVIP

I hardly think that Black Lagoon and Kill La Kill qualify as old ass elementary school cartoons.

• SwimVIP

Zenigundam said:

Sorry, dude, I can't get on board with Toonami. I'm still mad what they did to Yu Yu Hakusho. Should have left it on Adult Swim. Great job, morons!!!!

They also edited out a scene in Tenchi where Washu tried to jack off Tenchi in her laboratory.

But seeing as the block was airing on CN and there wasn't even an [AS] at the time, it's pretty justified why the had to remove the scene.

Wow your list kinds sucks! I'll get on board with Johnny Quest and DBZ to an extent though. Hate two of those. Ronin Warriors

Hmmm do you see Kill La Kill or Black Lagoon in my top 5?

Banned for the haterade so presume.

• Check It Out!

oh shit i forgot about Beast Wars! That takes Reboot's spot.

Beast Wars? Huh? Reboot sucks.