oh the nostalgia
268   15

• Check It Out!

• Banned

I love that movie

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Check It Out!

i remember this playing at one of my 7th grade dances. My best friend and I knew it from Toonami's Midnight Run and we looked at each other like "WHAT!"

• Swimuminati

why did i think you were older than you are?

i remember this from shooting pool in the billiards hall. we eventually had the owner take the disc out of the jukebox because my friend would play it like 10 times in a row multiple times a day. i can finally stand it again.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Check It Out!

it was probably either my wisdom and worldly knowledge or my grumpiness and cynicism

• Swimuminati

I don't think so. isn't that just a guy thing? or a people thing at this point. seems like everybody these days are grumpy and cynical. nobody wants to be happy anymore.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Check It Out!

• SwimParagon

Ugh, now I can't leave this thread until I've grooved to this sufficiently. Thaaaaaaaanks.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Check It Out!

I had it on repeat since posting this thread. currently taking a break to listen to the song I just posted, and then its right back to One More Time (more like one hundred more times amirite)

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

I don't think so. isn't that just a guy thing? or a people thing at this point. seems like everybody these days are grumpy and cynical. nobody wants to be happy anymore.

It's easier to be pissed than happy. But, I'm trying!

• Check It Out!

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Firefly24 said:

truth. way easier to identify the things that cause us stress, grief, anger, annoyance, etc.

• Swimuminati

Lol. Different strokes for different folks. I have my days but by and large, I think my life is too short to be so cranky. I want to enjoy being happy and the pleasant things. problem is that its getting harder to find people to share it with

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Firefly24 said:

Truth. But the things that are worth it usually do take a little more work.

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

Lol. Different strokes for different folks. I have my days but by and large, I think my life is too short to be so cranky. I want to enjoy being happy and the pleasant things. problem is that its getting harder to find people to share it with

i dont really think happiness is overrated, i was just taking advantage of a chance to post that

i've got plenty to be happy about. especially my niece and nephew. you'd have to be a sociopath to not be happy around those two.

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Firefly24 said:

Truth. But the things that are worth it usually do take a little more work.

Yup yup! This is why I... er... try not to stir the pot too much for other people, and instead favor reconciliation and diplomacy. No need to make it harder for others to be happy, and it helps my mood too! Although I need a recharge pretty often...