Melania Trump Quotes
23529   393

• SwimPirate

Mkay's, Melanie Trump got caught copying Michelle's Obama previous speech a few years ago, so a new Hastag is trending, #MelaniaTrumpquotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM

http://usuncut.com/news/melania-trump-michelle-obama/

Go ahead and make some of your own Melanie Trump quotes, I'll
    start: "Get your hands off of her, you dirty ape" - Melanie Trump

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Why me laugh?

POOP

• Swimuminati

I don't understand why she's taking all the flak....she just read what they gave her....

• Banned

because donald trump wants the media attention.

POOP

• SwimPirate

Wat?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

Mixboy said:

I don't understand why she's taking all the flak....she just read what they gave her....

We also want reasons to dump on them, hate is a stronger emotion that like.

• Banned

Mixboy said:

She has no personality or influence on what she wanted to say in her own speech. You can tell Michelle had input in what she was going to say in her speech. Melanie had zero and I think her speech writer intentionally tried to expose her.

• Check It Out!

"A penny saved is a penny earned."

• Melania Trump

• Check It Out!

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." - Melania Trump

• Check It Out!

"I have a dream." - Melania Trump

• SwimPunk Banned

"You're a wizard, Harry." - M. Trump

• Check It Out!

"War. War never changes." - Melania Trump

• Swimuminati

@jackiemarie90 @fugginlove

I don't think she gives a f**k....about any of it....I mean, you have no idea how little of a f**k one has to give to get near Donald Trump's p***s...

• Check It Out!

"To infinity, and beyond!" - Melania Trump

• Check It Out!

"Luke, I am your father." - Melania Trump

• Banned

Melania says "Why me laugh?"

Am I doing the quote thing wrong?

POOP

• Check It Out!

"Make it so." - Melania Trump

• Swimuminati

"Someone's doing the raping" - Melania Trump

• Check It Out!

"Toto, I don't think we'rr in Kansas anymore." - Melania Trump

• SwimPirate

"One does not simply walk into Modor" - Melanina Trump

• Check It Out!

"I love you, Mr. Frodo." - Melania Trump