TrigunBebop's Balloon Review 2: Electric Boogaloon
91   4

• IB

Welcome back to TrigunBebop's balloon review. Today's review will be of another popular balloon for looners: The 16 inch Qualatex.

Qualatex balloons are produced in the US by the Pioneer Balloon Company. Qualatex brand balloons are known for their durability, which has made them an extremely popular choice of balloon for both party decorators and looners alike. The 16 inch Qualatex is a medium sized round balloon with a shorter, wider neck. They come in a variety of colors, though not as many as Unique brand balloons. Due to the thickness of their latex skin, the 16 inch Qualatex balloon is quite durable even when over-inflated. However, their shorter neck makes them significantly more difficult to tie when over-inflated. Their shorter necks also limit their necking potential a bit. Their higher overall quality and increased durability also makes them more expensive than their more fragile counterparts. Though they come in fewer colors than their Unique brand counterparts, their colors are more vivid due to their thicker latex. Their colors also don't dull as much as other brands when they oxidize. 16 inch Qualatex balloons feel extremely dense and firm once they are fully inflated, but they eventually become quite soft and cuddly as they oxidize. They also have a rather pleasant, sweet smell that gets even sweeter over time. Unlike many other brands, they still remain quite squeaky when you rub them even after they become extremely oxidized. These balloons can withstand A TON of sqeezing and squishing before they finally pop. Their pops are also usually quite loud and intense, and extremely satisfying.

In my opinion, 16 inch Qualatex balloons are the absolute best 16 inch balloons by far. Nearly everything about them is absolutely phenomenal. I love their beautiful, vivid colors and their heavenly scent. I love how durable they are and how they go from being extremely firm to being extremely soft and cuddly over time. Their earth-shattering KABOOM is an intense, climactic moment that is made even sweeter by the fact you have to work so much harder to make it finally happen. They are my most favorite kind of balloon. They hold a special place in my heart and I savor every moment I have with them. The only things I don't like about them are their limited necking potential and the fact that they can be a real pain to tie sometimes, but those flaws are so minor when compared to everything else that they are easily overlooked/forgotten. They may be kinda pricey, but you actually get way more than what you pay for in this case.

Final Grade: A++

Previous Review: http://boards.adultswim.com/topic/14100/trigunbebop-s-balloon-review

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• IB

This thread is bangin' yo. :|

• SwimPirate

I used to work at Party City many years ago. XD
    The only ballons I know are rubber and mylar, and my hands would get dry always tying up the rubber ballons.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• IB

jackiemarie90 said:

I used to work at Party City many years ago. XD
    The only ballons I know are rubber and mylar, and my hands would get dry always tying up the rubber ballons.

That would be my dream job! :o

I mean wut? :|