4

Ever feel like you're a bad person? :(
945   35

  • Banned
    1

    Life is so hard and complicated man. I hate being alive sometimes.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    All the time.


  • 1

    Well I haven't killed anyone so no


  • Banned
    1

    Kudasai said:

    Well I haven't killed anyone so no

    I've never really hurt anyone, but I have bad thoughts alot. I know I am bipolar and OCD, but I hate using that as an excuse. I mean I guess it's a bit more understandable because of that, but I like to think I'm more than just a walking pile of impulses you know?

    It sucks when you feel you should be more happy yet you can't because you don't think you deserve it.


  • Check It Out!
    1

    all of the feels.

    solidarity, bro. im right there with you.


  • Banned
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    all of the feels.

    solidarity, bro. im right there with you.

    Thanks bud. hugs


  • Check It Out!
    0

    yeye


  • Banned
    1

    I'm bipolar and I think I'm awesome. I don't trust people though. They always burn me.


  • Banned
    0

    fugginlove said:

    I'm bipolar and I think I'm awesome. I don't trust people though. They always burn me.

    Yeah I have serious trust issues as well at this point. It sucks.


  • Banned
    0

    SandStone said:

    fugginlove said:

    I'm bipolar and I think I'm awesome. I don't trust people though. They always burn me.

    Yeah I have serious trust issues as well at this point. It sucks.

    Meds helped a lot with my paranoia but I'm usually right when some one has it out for me. I try not to tell people too much about myself because they only use it against me later (irl)


  • Banned
    0

    fugginlove said:

    SandStone said:

    fugginlove said:

    I'm bipolar and I think I'm awesome. I don't trust people though. They always burn me.

    Yeah I have serious trust issues as well at this point. It sucks.

    Meds helped a lot with my paranoia but I'm usually right when some one has it out for me. I try not to tell people too much about myself because they only use it against me later (irl)

    I get paranoid and have alot of anxiety too. I take 5 different medications. I hate it.


  • Banned
    0

    By society's defiition, yes.

    But I don't give a shit.

    POOP


  • Banned
    0

    SandStone said:

    fugginlove said:

    SandStone said:

    fugginlove said:

    I'm bipolar and I think I'm awesome. I don't trust people though. They always burn me.

    Yeah I have serious trust issues as well at this point. It sucks.

    Meds helped a lot with my paranoia but I'm usually right when some one has it out for me. I try not to tell people too much about myself because they only use it against me later (irl)

    I get paranoid and have alot of anxiety too. I take 5 different medications. I hate it.

    I take 3. One 3x a day. I understand.


  • 0

    Ever feel like you're a bad person?

    Every day.

    It's great when you enjoy things.


  • Banned
    0

    fugginlove said:

    SandStone said:

    fugginlove said:

    SandStone said:

    fugginlove said:

    I'm bipolar and I think I'm awesome. I don't trust people though. They always burn me.

    Yeah I have serious trust issues as well at this point. It sucks.

    Meds helped a lot with my paranoia but I'm usually right when some one has it out for me. I try not to tell people too much about myself because they only use it against me later (irl)

    I get paranoid and have alot of anxiety too. I take 5 different medications. I hate it.

    I take 3. One 3x a day. I understand.

    It sucks sometimes. :(


  • Banned
    0

    empty_cookie_jar said:

    Ever feel like you're a bad person?

    Every day.

    Yeah me too. Well most days I guess.


  • 0

    Do you feel guilty for something or like you're just not good at the core?

    It's great when you enjoy things.


  • Banned
    0

    Nah, I'm always awesome.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Toonami
    0

    on a daily basis hugs you don't feel that way


  • Banned
    0

    mochi said:

    on a daily basis hugs you don't feel that way

    A-a-re you two gonna kiss?


  • Banned
    0

    Nah.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


Log in to reply