Besides marrying Donald...
1044   52

• SwimParagon

...what the hell did Melania do wrong, exactly? I mean, more wrong than literally any politician or First Lady ever.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• ShoeHands

I just find it funny that after 8 years of saying "YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE 1ST LADY!" people are out in force attacking someone who might become the 1st lady.

She is pretty good looking though. Ide let her do me

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

She killed Jesus

• SwimSage Banned

I don't know but I don't pay attention to this stuff either.

• IB

She made the Star Wars Prequels.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• ShoeHands

TrigunBebop said:

She made the Star Wars PrequelsSequels .

Fixed

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

She caused global warming

• SwimParagon

"Would you f**k me? I'd f**k me." XD

Also apparently she Rickrolled the RNC. If anything, she should be carried around on a freaking throne for this.

• Banned

I'm embarrassed... but she raped me.... :(

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

...what the hell did Melania do wrong, exactly? I mean, more wrong than literally any politician or First Lady ever.

SHE STAYED BY THIS XENOPHOBIC RACE BAITING MAN AND IS STILL SUPPORTING HIM AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE HAS SAID. HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WILLINGLY, CHOOSE THAT.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

I guess I should be outraged...but I'm not

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

SHE STAYED BY THIS XENOPHOBIC RACE BAITING MAN AND IS STILL SUPPORTING HIM AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE HAS SAID. HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WILLINGLY, CHOOSE THAT.

"Besides marrying Donald" >.>

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

"Besides marrying Donald" >.>

TO STAND BY THAT, IS TO SUPPORT IT, SHE IS JUST THE SAME AS HIM, IF YOU MARRIED SOMEONE, FOUND OUT THEY WERE RACIST, WOULD YOU STICK WITH THEM?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• ShoeHands

PerfectFlowingHair said:

"Would you f**k me? I'd f**k me." XD

Also apparently she Rickrolled the RNC. If anything, she should be carried around on a freaking throne for this.

Im not ashamed to admit it, I would have a lot of fun with her I think

I was watching it live and when she got to that point I was like "NOOO YOU ARE NOT!" because I thought she was going to rick roll us all. It was a great moment in political history

• Swimuminati

She put the screw in the tuna

(any get this reference without google and we are life long friends...or wateva)

• SwimParagon

-headdesk-

I don't support her, I don't support her husband. But this is stupid. Every gripe I can find with the woman is magnified when I look to Cheeto-Face, so I save my fire for the root of the whole issue.

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

-headdesk-

I don't support her, I don't support her husband. But this is stupid. Every gripe I can find with the woman is magnified when I look to Cheeto-Face, so I save my fire for the root of the whole issue.

if you were personally looking for an excuse to hate her, no one can do that but you man. But personally, hearing Donald talk alot of sh1t about immigrants knowing full well she became a citizen just because he married her gets my blood boiling. Why is she the exception? And she could speak out, sometimes, the worst thing a person can do is nothing while they watch somebody horrible act.

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

-headdesk-

if you were personally looking for an excuse to hate her, no one can do that but you man. But personally, hearing Donald talk alot of sh1t about immigrants knowing full well she became a citizen just because he married her gets my blood boiling. Why is she the exception? And she could speak out, sometimes, the worst thing a person can do is nothing while they watch somebody horrible act.

Sarah Palin got laughed at for being that "dumb blonde from Alaska" instead of her actual policies. Carly Fiorina didn't really stand a chance in this cycle's debates. Melania and Ivana get dumped on for being supermodels. I'm just a lit-tle bit weary about what seems to be a witch-hunt of conservative women while liberal women are the ones who get to break the glass ceiling. Shoot, even Hillary Clinton with her lead tongue gets a pass. The whole thing just got to me.

Fair credit to you, you're taking shots on her moral fiber and not any stupid superficial crap.

• SwimPirate

Believe it or not, I would normally agree with you. I also do not have a problem with moderate conservatives and also hate when people dump on someone just because they do not agree or she is female, but for the explicit reasons I explained earlier, that is why I dislike her. How dare she say nothing while her husband says immigrants can't be trusted, lumping them together, when SHE IS ONE.

didn't melania obtain her citizenship status before marrying trump?

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

-headdesk-

Sarah Palin got laughed at for being that "dumb blonde from Alaska" instead of her actual policies. Carly Fiorina didn't really stand a chance in this cycle's debates. Melania and Ivana get dumped on for being supermodels. I'm just a lit-tle bit weary about what seems to be a witch-hunt of conservative women while liberal women are the ones who get to break the glass ceiling. Shoot, even Hillary Clinton with her lead tongue gets a pass. The whole thing just got to me.

Fair credit to you, you're taking shots on her moral fiber and not any stupid superficial crap.

Everything you said except the liberal women bit...that bit's certified grade A poop....